Value Care Health Systems, Inc

Philippines12 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Productive and Quality workplace

- assisting all employees for their concerns within the company - I've learned that in every situations we can only handle it if we are willing to sacrifice our personal issues and to put first the all concerns of the company and also to be loyal in your job. - i can say that the management and work place culture in valuecare is a healthy one because we help each other to achieve what we need for the company. Also, as an HR Assistant, I support my co-workers/employees on their jobs. - all jobs have their own hardest part, on my job, the hardest part on it is to deal with people who cannot understand the process flow of our job. - most enjoyable part on this job is that when people around you will greet you with their smiles because they know your good side and they respect you.

Worst

The workload we had is not fair to the price they pay. Horrible management. The perks and incentives are not fair for each employee and politics is greatly practiced inside.

Pros

Some bonuses

Cons

Workload.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Value Care Health Systems, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Value Care Health Systems, Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Value Care Health Systems, Inc in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?