Value Care Health Systems, Inc

Value Care Health Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
We deal with a lot of paper works and phone calls but nevertheless our interpersonal communication skills were improved. There were times we are tested to our limits emotionally and mentally but my colleagues and I still enjoyed each other's company.
Salary / Benefits
- assisting all employees for their concerns within the company
- I've learned that in every situations we can only handle it if we are willing to sacrifice our personal issues and to put first the all concerns of the company and also to be loyal in your job.

- i can say that the management and work place culture in valuecare is a healthy one because we help each other to achieve what we need for the company. Also, as an HR Assistant, I support my co-workers/employees on their jobs.

- all jobs have their own hardest part, on my job, the hardest part on it is to deal with people who cannot understand the process flow of our job.

- most enjoyable part on this job is that when people around you will greet you with their smiles because they know your good side and they respect you.
Salary / Benefits
A good working experience with good doctors and very nice co-workers as well. It was a very nice experience and i know that i will be able to use everything i learned from them.
Salary / Benefits
Nice environment for the location, happy place to work with. More opportunities, state of the art facilities, highly recommendable to work in this institution
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so much Value Care in microsot office, analytical thinking. I can work multi-tasking. I can work working pressure.I learned to assiciates with other people. I can also work in group or in individual.
Cons
8 hours
Always busy a busy day.
Learned the virtue of patience.

Management was good and prompt with their response.

Had wonderful co-workers and built a long lasting relationship with them.

Hardest part of my job was the shifting schedule.

Most enjoyable part of my job was the challenge it presents in each and every transaction and the opportunity to help others/clients on a personal level.
Pros
Good employee benefits and bonuses.
Cons
Slow process for evaluation and salary increases.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work usually evolves in report generation, database handling, supervising six team members. I learned so many things while at the company due to trainings they have provided and the management is so supportive. My co-workers are very nice to be with while showing cooperation in every day tasks. My hardest part of the job is to maintain our DOS-based in-house application system in smooth running condition since we don't have in-house programmer to do the program modifications in case bugs were encountered. Gladly, I was able to managed it after my supervisor/programmer left the company two years ago. It was also one of the enjoyable part of my job aside from taking time to provide extra support to my co-workers if ever they have computer-related concerns.
Pros
Free Healthcare benefits, profit-sharing
Cons
not enough working space due to continues growth of the company
Salary / Benefits
it was nice to work at valucare, employees was friendly. the work for me is not difficult. i learn about medical terms. the management was fine. the hardest part of it when i received complaint from the client. and the most enjoyable is i gain friends even the client of valucare became my friends.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
It is an offfice work wherein my day starts and ends by acomplishing paper works and beating deadlines for all our works are time bounded. I have learned the in this company how to work effectively and efficiently, my co-workers are supportive and cooperative. The hardest part of the job is whenever there are sudden transitions which happens usually whenever there are resignations and promotions that requires a change in area of responsibility and at the same time keeping up with the work's deadlines. The two most enjoyable part of the job is whenever we have cope up with sudden transitions and managed to get favorable results and the Human resource activities like Company Outings and Christmas Party.
Pros
allowance for 3 hours overtime
Cons
15 mins break in the morning and afternoon, health insurance coverage
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Value Care Health Systems, Inc?