Value Care Health Systems, Inc Careers and Employment
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 55 jobs Value Care Health Systems, Inc has to offer
Workplace atmosphere is outstanding. My officemates were very supportive and helpful. Peak seasons were kind of busy however, the atmosphere will make up for it.
clean environment, productive, busy but they need to improve their computer systems in order for the employees to assist more patients/card holder, they need to hire a lot of employees.
The workload we had is not fair to the price they pay. Horrible management. The perks and incentives are not fair for each employee and politics is greatly practiced inside.
We deal with a lot of paper works and phone calls but nevertheless our interpersonal communication skills were improved. There were times we are tested to our limits emotionally and mentally but my colleagues and I still enjoyed each other's company.
- assisting all employees for their concerns within the company
- I've learned that in every situations we can only handle it if we are willing to sacrifice our personal issues and to put first the all concerns of the company and also to be loyal in your job.
- i can say that the management and work place culture in valuecare is a healthy one because we help each other to achieve what we need for the company. Also, as an HR Assistant, I support my co-workers/employees on their jobs.
- all jobs have their own hardest part, on my job, the hardest part on it is to deal with people who cannot understand the process flow of our job.
- most enjoyable part on this job is that when people around you will greet you with their smiles because they know your good side and they respect you.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 6 questions about working at Value Care Health Systems, Inc. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Value Care Health Systems, Inc employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with Value Care Health Systems, Inc within the last 5 years.
- Value Care Health Systems, Inc