VALOR GLOBAL

VALOR GLOBAL Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
If you dream of becoming a callcenter agent but no experience, there's bigger chance to land a job here. Recruitment assessment is easy. Friendly work environment. Management are approachable. You will stay because of the people working here. And about the job, perseverance is the key.
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
free healthcare for employees only, higher bonuses
Salary / Benefits
I have not worked with a BPO company such as Valor Global PH wherein management people are so involved from the start of an employee's career. It's like family, I was treated equally from the day I applied until now that I am A PROUD employee. I am grateful to Valor Global PH for accepting me in the midst of this trial times we are facing. I did the right decision when I submitted my job application to them.
Pros
Passion to their employee
Cons
none as I can remember
Salary / Benefits
They dont know how to treat their employees. Yes, its very easy to get hired easy as 123 (since they dont have much 'standard' and they are in need of people cause most of the tenure agents are resigning and some are planning to resign) but once you get hired, expect that you will experiecing the worst. Been working here for almost 4 years now. and decided to finally leave them bcos thy are becoming too much. The account is very toxic and so does the MANAGEMENT. Therr are plenty of people who dont deserve to be part of the management. most of them are cruel and self-centered. I wonder if they undergone personality test/ exam beforethe promotion cause honestly, it seemed like they DID NOT. Their unprofessionalism reflects how badly mess up the company is. I hope the CEO of VALOR GLOBAL will notice how mess up the management is at VALOR GLOBAL MCKINLEY WEST. They are also bending some LAWS which is against the LABOR CODE. VALOR GLOBAL yes, its easy to get hired if you're lloking for a TEMPORARY JOB BUT if you'rr looking for a career growth, good working environtment and non toxic people. Valor GLOBAL ISNT REALLY FOR YOU. There are a lot of companies outtheree who are accepting newbies or first timers in this industry aside from you considering getting / applying for a job in this toxic company
Salary / Benefits
The management is very helpful approachable and considerate.. you can definitely approach them easily. There's no awkwardness they always have smile in their faces and that's the thing that im always look to someone..
Pros
Shuttle, vendor lockers
Cons
Cords..
Salary / Benefits
Excited to go to work.I've learned to keep my patience and deal with other's different behavior. Easily to approach management in case you need any assistance with work problem. Happy dealing with good people / good workmate. Hardest part would be balancing resolution between policy and customer satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a good friends/team mates to deal with not just inside the company premises.
Pros
Attendance activity and team activity
Cons
Shortbreaks
Salary / Benefits
Will star my day with a smile cause of the people around me , every day I 'am learning a lot of things especially with the management team, though the account that we're handling is hard, there are a lot of support on production that would make my life easy,
Pros
People skills of management.
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
i love the company, all employees are friendly and easy to be with and the management are approachable, have comfortable working station that's why im still here for 5yrs now
Salary / Benefits
Valor Global has a competetive salary, has a good environment and the management in valor is very friendly. You don't need to be nervous because there is a good supervisor that will guide you and will understand you as long as you're focused and have the eagerness to leaen about the work.
Pros
Free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Valor has a very friendly environment, the employee and management are very much friendly. The roles and task are very challenging and help you gain experience.
Salary / Benefits
Working here in Valor is very challenging because they let do different roles and task. Work Environment is very friendly and the Management is very pleasant.
Salary / Benefits
very relaxive and the employees will treat you like a family. they will train you very well. management is very friendly. theres a lot of benefits and incentives appraisal as well.
Pros
free meal
Cons
health care
Salary / Benefits
Management are understanding and helps you in every way. Workplace is good and they are always trying to get our opinions on how they can improve to make their employees satisfied. Work culture has a little bit of flaws and should be improve but the overall experience is good. Hardest part of the job is none if you know what you are doing. :)
Salary / Benefits
I have worked for Valor Global for 5 years and am currently employed there. One of the things that stands out the most about this company is its commitment to serving its employees. The executives here are in-tune and involved with whats going on at every level which is a very refreshing contrast from some of the other organizations I've been a part of. I can, without a doubt, say that the owners of this company truly care about the well-being of their people and you can see that culture of caring trickle-down throughout Valor's layers of management. The Valor Global Contact Center Leadership Teams are also very knowledgeable with the average leader holding a Bachelor's Degree & at least 10 years of experience in the industry. All of these things contribute to the wonderful servant-leadership culture that Valor has cultivated within its organization. In the time I have worked at Valor, we have opened 3 new contact centers around the world and are continuing to grow and provide room for advancement for our employees at every level. I have witnessed several colleague promotions and watched people grow positively within the company. I feel involved, valued, and secured in my career with Valor Global and I highly recommend the company to anyone who is looking to jump-start their own career in the IT/Contact Center world.
Pros
Educated/Experienced Leadership to learn from, Positive Career Growth/Advancement Opportunities, Great Work/Life Balance, Bright Company Future.