VALOR GLOBAL

VALOR GLOBAL Employee Reviews

Philippines73 reviews

Not considerate enough

Not considerate enough coz I got sick and was suspected of covid..been seek for kore than 2 weeks,during those times veey hard to have an online schedule for a check up. When it comes to salary should increase offer and no christmas basket or anything.

Disrespected and unappreciated

I was neglected and all the hard work I've done for the program we were handling was unappreciated.I've worked my a** off to reach my level and I have too much care to my people.

Too much workloads with low base pay

This is for the healthcare LOB of the organization. For them, employees are just replaceable aside from giving too much workloads that leads to employees burned out they don’t have considerations and no care for the employees welfare.

Low base pay, High workload

At first, I was excited to work for this company. This is about collections with a little customer service interaction (but it changed). I know for a fact that working in BPO as an agent, change is inevitable. However, adding workloads without adding compensation is something that agent wouldn’t want (even for supervisors/managers). 21k base pay is something that’s okay if the workloads aren’t much however having a 4yrs experience in this field and getting offered for 21k is at first justifiable (desperate people won’t even complain) but when you get to know the workloads, you’ll find yourself thinking, if this is your worth.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Low base pay

Happy place

Been working in the company for 5 years and counting.. There's more better offer but cant Replace the happy place to anything. Competitive salary and Very nice management

Very accomodating staffs.

Really love working with this company. Staffs are really helpful and accomodating. Once you needed help with the tools one chat away they will definitely assisted you.

Pros

Incentives is the best.

Work environment and team mates are great

I learn to be confident, patience, environmentally aware , and become a problem solver. Try to adjust with team environment and process. Management is good but in certain small things that I want a change like make our lunch break early

Pros

Free Grab codes every holiday or special day

Cons

Long working hours before lunch

Valor Global helps me to understand the virtue of having patience and capacity to help others. There are a lot of calls everyday and needs to follow the vision of the company.

Pros

free lunch

Fun and Happy

The job is not that hard because of the support we get from my supervisor and support buddy. They are approachable and easy to get along with. The work experience is great if you have great team. They appreciate little things we were doing at work. They always wanted to show us that we are valued. Maybe the hardest part is being work at home and have not a stable internet connection and I believe that that is not the company's fault. I enjoy being with my current team.

Productive and giving an option to Work at Home especially we are on pandemic.

I enjoy working here. This company is family oriented. and will help you grow. Tho, the account is toxic but you can handle it properly with helps from coaches, supervisors and managers.

Pros

with internet allowance, lots of incentive

Good Management and has consideration to employees

Working with this kind of management is great since I'm feeling at ease working with them at the same time being competitive. I am proud to be a part of this management

Pros

Work From home set up

Cons

difficulty when it comes to simulations

na

typical day at work//taking calls for 8hrs//learned new things about services and process/management seems fine//havent seen the office yet..hardest part probably burning 8hrs and enjoyable part would be perks and incentives that you can get

Good management , kind supervisor and management

Valor Global is a workplace where Agents and management have a good relationship . The workplace and environment will give you a such a good vibes that you will enjoy and encourage you to work everyday plus the best supervisors and operation managers . The mist enjoyable part is you feel your importance with this company .

Enjoy workplace and generous company

All good working in this company. Hope that you will hire more people specially now that its pandemic so more people will have the opportunity to be hired in this generous company

Collaborative but open space workplace on site

Collaborative but open space workplace on site. Open communication without barriers with managers supervisors. Fun raffles and dpc activities every day.

Pros

Raffles

Cons

N/a

fun work place and bosses are kind

i've been in valor for 3 year and the manager are so kind also the hr and they are very helpful this is the workplace that we can recommend.. they prioritize their agent.

Pros

free grab

Exciting, productive and friendly work place

Exciting, productive and friendly work place, activities and incentives are exciting. allowance and bonuses are surprising. management are there and cheerful.

Pros

sometimes free lunch

Cons

Very good company to work with.

I have been in the company for almost 7 years already. It was really challenging for me at the beginning of my journey and because Valor Global hired and accepted me when I had zero knowledge in the industry, I made sure that opportunity was not put into waste. I remember I was not the best in our wave but I was the first one who was given the chance to be promoted. I have grown so much not just a person but also in my career.People here are very professional, considerate and fun to work with. I have always been feeling grateful to be working with a company that I feel cares for me and my colleagues. I also witnessed how the company always try its very best to give fun working environment for everyone through activities and incentives.I would say now is not the time to look for a different company. Because I love this company and I love what I do and how I am being treated, that's what matters to me the most. :)

Its a home for everyone.

I am amazed how the company was able to transition seamlessly from working on site to working at home when the pandemic hits. The perseverance of the people behind those actions was unbelievable. The company continues to grow even more during this difficult times. This is a reflection of the culture and the hard work of the people within the organization.

Co-workers and Management

Co-workers are nice and easy to wok with, always share ideas that could help everyone improve their performance. Everyone is open for feedback and suggestions.

Trainers are very helpful.

Good online interview process. My trainer here is very helpful and fun. So far, everything looks promising. Based on what we are informed so far, there are a lot of incentives opportunities.

Pros

Wfh, pays well.

Cons

Too early for me to tell f there is any. Im on training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VALOR GLOBAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits