VALOR GLOBAL

VALOR GLOBAL Employee Reviews

Philippines78 reviews

A bit stressful because of the pressure from the higher management.

A bit stressful because of the pressure from the higher management. The pay doesn't compensates well the toxicity of the campaign, workloads, most importantly the pressure that was being passed over from the management to your supervisors all the way down to those performers and frontliners. Managers, TL's/ supervisors doesn't have sufficient leadership skills training, thus, don't have the skills and weren't effective enough to handle people and even a whole team.

August 15, 2022
Thank you for your comment. We strive to make Valor Global an amazing place to work for all employees. We apologize for the late response and appreciate your patience as we catch up.We value your feedback and appreciate the time you took to let us know about your experience. We would be happy to address your concerns directly; please email hr@valorglobal.com.

Growth and opportunities

A very accommodating and supportive work environment -- workmates go out of their way to cheer on and support you. The company cares about your performance and work with client and helps you improve in doing your service better.

August 8, 2022
Thank you for the feedback! We strive to make Valor Global® an amazing place to work for all employees. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

stressful management

Training experience is above and beyond but on The production lack of support plus they offer temp work from home and will require you to work on site personally the leaders are hard to approached and cannot make any consideration. Salary is good but TL's support Management No, No they cannot accomodate you with your request

Cons

tedious

Fun workplace, great management

Highly recommended! Hiring process was very fast. Less than a week you'll receive a job offer. Management is very kind and approachable. Training is fun, trainers and mentors are very supportive and will make sure you will pass. I just love here and I'm thankful I found this company.

August 1, 2022
Thank you for the feedback! We strive to make Valor Global an amazing place to work for all employees. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Fun and approachable

All the people in Valor Global are very approachable,helpful and funny. Mentors, Trainor's and Managers are nice, helpful, friendly and pretty as well.

Pros

Lots of incentives

Not considerate enough

Not considerate enough coz I got sick and was suspected of covid..been seek for kore than 2 weeks,during those times veey hard to have an online schedule for a check up. When it comes to salary should increase offer and no christmas basket or anything.

Disrespected and unappreciated

I was neglected and all the hard work I've done for the program we were handling was unappreciated.I've worked my a** off to reach my level and I have too much care to my people.

August 1, 2022

Too much workloads with low base pay

This is for the healthcare LOB of the organization. For them, employees are just replaceable aside from giving too much workloads that leads to employees burned out they don’t have considerations and no care for the employees welfare.

Low base pay, High workload

At first, I was excited to work for this company. This is about collections with a little customer service interaction (but it changed). I know for a fact that working in BPO as an agent, change is inevitable. However, adding workloads without adding compensation is something that agent wouldn’t want (even for supervisors/managers). 21k base pay is something that’s okay if the workloads aren’t much however having a 4yrs experience in this field and getting offered for 21k is at first justifiable (desperate people won’t even complain) but when you get to know the workloads, you’ll find yourself thinking, if this is your worth.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Low base pay

Happy place

Been working in the company for 5 years and counting.. There's more better offer but cant Replace the happy place to anything. Competitive salary and Very nice management

Very accomodating staffs.

Really love working with this company. Staffs are really helpful and accomodating. Once you needed help with the tools one chat away they will definitely assisted you.

Pros

Incentives is the best.

August 17, 2022

Work environment and team mates are great

I learn to be confident, patience, environmentally aware , and become a problem solver. Try to adjust with team environment and process. Management is good but in certain small things that I want a change like make our lunch break early

Pros

Free Grab codes every holiday or special day

Cons

Long working hours before lunch

August 17, 2022

Valor Global helps me to understand the virtue of having patience and capacity to help others. There are a lot of calls everyday and needs to follow the vision of the company.

Pros

free lunch

Fun and Happy

The job is not that hard because of the support we get from my supervisor and support buddy. They are approachable and easy to get along with. The work experience is great if you have great team. They appreciate little things we were doing at work. They always wanted to show us that we are valued. Maybe the hardest part is being work at home and have not a stable internet connection and I believe that that is not the company's fault. I enjoy being with my current team.

August 17, 2022

Productive and giving an option to Work at Home especially we are on pandemic.

I enjoy working here. This company is family oriented. and will help you grow. Tho, the account is toxic but you can handle it properly with helps from coaches, supervisors and managers.

Pros

with internet allowance, lots of incentive

August 17, 2022

Good Management and has consideration to employees

Working with this kind of management is great since I'm feeling at ease working with them at the same time being competitive. I am proud to be a part of this management

Pros

Work From home set up

Cons

difficulty when it comes to simulations

na

typical day at work//taking calls for 8hrs//learned new things about services and process/management seems fine//havent seen the office yet..hardest part probably burning 8hrs and enjoyable part would be perks and incentives that you can get

August 17, 2022

Good management , kind supervisor and management

Valor Global is a workplace where Agents and management have a good relationship . The workplace and environment will give you a such a good vibes that you will enjoy and encourage you to work everyday plus the best supervisors and operation managers . The mist enjoyable part is you feel your importance with this company .

Enjoy workplace and generous company

All good working in this company. Hope that you will hire more people specially now that its pandemic so more people will have the opportunity to be hired in this generous company

August 17, 2022

Collaborative but open space workplace on site

Collaborative but open space workplace on site. Open communication without barriers with managers supervisors. Fun raffles and dpc activities every day.

Pros

Raffles

Cons

N/a

August 17, 2022

fun work place and bosses are kind

i've been in valor for 3 year and the manager are so kind also the hr and they are very helpful this is the workplace that we can recommend.. they prioritize their agent.

Pros

free grab

August 17, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VALOR GLOBAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about VALOR GLOBAL in popular locations

• VALOR GLOBAL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?