VALOR GLOBAL

VALOR GLOBAL Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
If you dream of becoming a callcenter agent but no experience, there's bigger chance to land a job here. Recruitment assessment is easy. Friendly work environment. Management are approachable. You will stay because of the people working here. And about the job, perseverance is the key.
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
free healthcare for employees only, higher bonuses
Salary / Benefits
I have not worked with a BPO company such as Valor Global PH wherein management people are so involved from the start of an employee's career. It's like family, I was treated equally from the day I applied until now that I am A PROUD employee. I am grateful to Valor Global PH for accepting me in the midst of this trial times we are facing. I did the right decision when I submitted my job application to them.
Pros
Passion to their employee
Cons
none as I can remember
Salary / Benefits
They dont know how to treat their employees. Yes, its very easy to get hired easy as 123 (since they dont have much 'standard' and they are in need of people cause most of the tenure agents are resigning and some are planning to resign) but once you get hired, expect that you will experiecing the worst. Been working here for almost 4 years now. and decided to finally leave them bcos thy are becoming too much. The account is very toxic and so does the MANAGEMENT. Therr are plenty of people who dont deserve to be part of the management. most of them are cruel and self-centered. I wonder if they undergone personality test/ exam beforethe promotion cause honestly, it seemed like they DID NOT. Their unprofessionalism reflects how badly mess up the company is. I hope the CEO of VALOR GLOBAL will notice how mess up the management is at VALOR GLOBAL MCKINLEY WEST. They are also bending some LAWS which is against the LABOR CODE. VALOR GLOBAL yes, its easy to get hired if you're lloking for a TEMPORARY JOB BUT if you'rr looking for a career growth, good working environtment and non toxic people. Valor GLOBAL ISNT REALLY FOR YOU. There are a lot of companies outtheree who are accepting newbies or first timers in this industry aside from you considering getting / applying for a job in this toxic company
Salary / Benefits
The management is very helpful approachable and considerate.. you can definitely approach them easily. There's no awkwardness they always have smile in their faces and that's the thing that im always look to someone..
Pros
Shuttle, vendor lockers
Cons
Cords..
Salary / Benefits
It's nice if they will put some sleeping area or game room for entertainment. Vitamins also for us to have a healthier living. Having a passable metrics. Add more attendance bonus.
Pros
Free Foods and Coffee
Cons
Add more Beneficiaries on our Health card for free
Salary / Benefits
Excited to go to work.I've learned to keep my patience and deal with other's different behavior. Easily to approach management in case you need any assistance with work problem. Happy dealing with good people / good workmate. Hardest part would be balancing resolution between policy and customer satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a good friends/team mates to deal with not just inside the company premises.
Pros
Attendance activity and team activity
Cons
Shortbreaks
Salary / Benefits
Learned so much things and still learning! :) Be part of our family. You will not regret applying in this company
Pros
free shuttle, a lot of activities
Cons
short breaks, still working on a holidays
Salary / Benefits
The person who hired me had major personality issues. He fired really good language coaches and made up stories about me even after he fired me for not passing my probationary stage. The reason I "didn't" pass my probationary stage: He told his manager I wasn't improving but throughout my whole stay all he said was how proud he was of me, that he loved my work, loved how I worked really hard, and that I was one of his best language coaches. When I got to HR... His manager told me that he had said something WAY different. He also got mad at me for introducing myself to the manager which he had promised to do and hadn't gone around to it even when the opportunity had already presented itself multiple times. After I introduced myself as a person, the manager openly told me all about his trip to Singapore and offered me a can of Canada Dry as we spoke more about the country and that's it. Nothing business-related. So this guy, my "boss" had gotten mad that I had this conversation with the manager and called me out for "bypassing" him. I didn't know non-business related things and casually talking with another person about their travels was bypassing. He spread a lot of gossip about me even after I left so, yeah, he pretty much ruined the Valor Global name.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VALOR GLOBAL?
Salary / Benefits
Will star my day with a smile cause of the people around me , every day I 'am learning a lot of things especially with the management team, though the account that we're handling is hard, there are a lot of support on production that would make my life easy,
Pros
People skills of management.
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
working at Valorglobal its the very first job that i have, there i experience all the things that is new to me. The invironment , people are very approachable
Salary / Benefits
helpful and approachable managers, opens opportunity for higher position, enhance skills and knowledge, you will learn a lot of things about telco account
Salary / Benefits
i love the company, all employees are friendly and easy to be with and the management are approachable, have comfortable working station that's why im still here for 5yrs now
Salary / Benefits
Valor global Philippines is Providing free ride shuttle so you can go to work easily. ang we have good working environment. tenured agent is very friendy and helpful specially to the newbie.
Salary / Benefits
At first it looks like hard to learn the process of the job since this is my first time to work on bpo,But when you started you will find it that it is more easy, just focus to learn and love the job.
Salary / Benefits
Valor Global has a competetive salary, has a good environment and the management in valor is very friendly. You don't need to be nervous because there is a good supervisor that will guide you and will understand you as long as you're focused and have the eagerness to leaen about the work.
Pros
Free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
I know that i am happy with this company and i am willing to stay as long as i can very friendly they will encourage you and they are helping each other
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend this company for newbie, aside from they give chance they also trained the agents well, fun environment when it comes to training and production. Also tenured people who wants growth I highly recommend this company.
Salary / Benefits
This was my first bpo job and so far i am happy with valor global,i learned more about how handle a customer. I learn to fix their issue and i love working in here.
Salary / Benefits
company that giving opprtunity for the call center aspirants.trained you and they trained and enhanced your potential as a good customer representative.
Salary / Benefits
Valor has a very friendly environment, the employee and management are very much friendly. The roles and task are very challenging and help you gain experience.
  1. Employee Reviews