V.V. SOLIVEN GROUP OF COMPANIES

V.V. SOLIVEN GROUP OF COMPANIES Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Indeed, it was a fun and great place to work. The company culture is awesome, the people are so welcoming from the first day. There were always a laugh at work.
Pros
great culture, friendly employees
Cons
non updating of employees benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working hours is very applicable especially to those employees who have their own families. Being a family oriented company helped us to have a work life balance
Pros
Free Meal on Meetings, Compressed working hours
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at V.V. Soliven. It was my comfort zone. I love my officemates, and I dont feel that Im working simply because I love what I do and I love the people around me. But loving your job and doing everything for the company isnt everything. I have to earn for my family. I have to earn for my future and my former company even I am happy with them, the salary was delayed and too low. But because I love what im doing there and my officemates as well I stayed there for 5 years. And I think thats enough. Now, I need to look for a new job where I can Grow, Learn new things and at the same time earn money for my family.
Pros
flexible time, lax
Cons
delayed salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at V.V. SOLIVEN GROUP OF COMPANIES. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3