V.Ships

V.Ships Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was very good experience for me. I learned a lot. It was challenging and rewarding. Well, I am dedicated worker and people person. I enjoy working as a team. I also like to be in contact with the public.
It taught me the basic of accounting and also about business. It taught me how to solve problems and how to work hard.
Salary / Benefits
Is good and very highly in terms of benefits any on-board overtime and the safety on board, good favour in terms of what they agreeing between the crews and main office or the owner.
Salary / Benefits
Thank you working in V-Ship Company,for how many years they give me a job,two of my Daughter is now in College.Im happy to work with the people.All My Crewing Manager and Assistant Crewing is very Professional.12 years in Passenger ship of V-Ship North sea Marine.all the Company I've work before thank you.
Salary / Benefits
Explains how vcrew the recruitment site of vships offers job opportunity at sea and ashore. And giving the vcrew to give the future for their family as well...
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Worjplace culture, good service and the place are so accomodating, the staff are well trained and well organized.excellent service for the crew which is working there.
Salary / Benefits
Good company indeed. I work with Russian guys and we respect cultural differences. I work from 6 am- 1pm and be back at 3pm -5pm. Easy job it is. I cooked food for them including snacks, caking cakes and cookies. I love my workplace.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
We work 8hours a day
Salary / Benefits
Nice and challenging work, I learned a lot about handling of training of seafarers, monitored the documents of crew must complete and valid prior their dispatch. I enjoy to assist our crew because they are nice.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours because im the type of person want to finish my work as i can before i go home
Salary / Benefits
office hours only 9am upto 6pm, however we prolonged that working hours until we finished our paper works. i learned a lot of things such as improving my self confidence to communicate different nationalities, to control my patience, being vigilant on document of respective seafarer, decision making,to facilitate emails, booking flight and to deploy seafarers. my co-worker sometimes they are not good in terms of work, they give their task to me even though it is not my task. the hardest part in my Job for deploying seafarers rain or shine whether holiday you must push your self to be in the office. I enjoyed when I accomplished everything.
Salary / Benefits
On board is well organised and everybody is happy. The food are fine plus the accommodation as well. The officers are frinedly.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Nothing everything is fine.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job, there is a way to workout because the gym is always available to workout and fun place for ping pong.
Pros
The food is good and the meals are prepared very well.
Cons
Long