Uratex
Uratex Employee Review

Continuous area for Learning

March 26, 2016
Uratex Philippines is a Manufacturing company for Foams, mattresses, bed frames. Overall it is placed when continuous improvement is a must. I enjoyed my work there because of my coworkers and the Owner is the best. But when it comes to benefits this company lacks it. Culture is to have harmonious relationship to each other.
October 9, 2018
Everyday we work with anticipation to have a productive day and a lot to learn from our superiors. There I learn a lot of things about machine and how to maintain them and how to be in good relationship with your work mates.
September 6, 2018
its make to enjoy time manage and to challenge my self in my work.Its improve my skill and attitude.And i finished my work as soon at the time give to me.And being a good model to my co worker i proud being a worker and friendly to my company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
July 26, 2017
The client is very approachable and friendly. We satisfy the needs of the client regarding the design of the concept store for Uratex Premium Mattress.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uratex. Our community is ready to answer.