Uratex
Uratex Employee Review

productive

December 8, 2016
My work as Accounting Assistant in Super shopping market is auditing the work or transaction of cashiers in the end of the day.
I also trained in accounts payable to audit delivery receipt and purchase order. I am also trained in inventory to audit the quantity versus in system.

In Uratex, i work also as accounting assistant, I trained in costing analysis. Costing of material for product of foam. I also involved in inventory every month end. In every 10th and 15th of the month i do is budgetting.

Thank you.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch
October 9, 2018
Everyday we work with anticipation to have a productive day and a lot to learn from our superiors. There I learn a lot of things about machine and how to maintain them and how to be in good relationship with your work mates.
September 6, 2018
its make to enjoy time manage and to challenge my self in my work.Its improve my skill and attitude.And i finished my work as soon at the time give to me.And being a good model to my co worker i proud being a worker and friendly to my company
Pros
free lunches
July 26, 2017
The client is very approachable and friendly. We satisfy the needs of the client regarding the design of the concept store for Uratex Premium Mattress.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uratex. Our community is ready to answer.