Uratex

Uratex Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we work with anticipation to have a productive day and a lot to learn from our superiors. There I learn a lot of things about machine and how to maintain them and how to be in good relationship with your work mates.
Salary / Benefits
its make to enjoy time manage and to challenge my self in my work.Its improve my skill and attitude.And i finished my work as soon at the time give to me.And being a good model to my co worker i proud being a worker and friendly to my company
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
The client is very approachable and friendly. We satisfy the needs of the client regarding the design of the concept store for Uratex Premium Mattress.
Pros
Free transportation
Salary / Benefits
My work as Accounting Assistant in Super shopping market is auditing the work or transaction of cashiers in the end of the day.
I also trained in accounts payable to audit delivery receipt and purchase order. I am also trained in inventory to audit the quantity versus in system.

In Uratex, i work also as accounting assistant, I trained in costing analysis. Costing of material for product of foam. I also involved in inventory every month end. In every 10th and 15th of the month i do is budgetting.

Thank you.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Uratex Philippines is a Manufacturing company for Foams, mattresses, bed frames. Overall it is placed when continuous improvement is a must. I enjoyed my work there because of my coworkers and the Owner is the best. But when it comes to benefits this company lacks it. Culture is to have harmonious relationship to each other.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Uratex?