Soo bad. They keep on forcing to implement COMPASSION but managers doesn't have them at all. You'll hear them talk about it but doesn't know how to implement it, business wise. They claim they know how to be compassionate by supporting a cause/charity but no compassion to their employees.
**Core Values but lacking from the Leaders**
It is a mixed Philippine and American culture. Discipline is observed.
- What kind of Life Insurance offered to employees?5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at United Health Group global?3 people answered
- Can I work in a permanent day shift schedule and weekends off?3 people answered
- Can i work as a freelancer during weekends?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- How are the working hours for Clinical Abstractor?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- How many HMO members will be registered per agent?One person answered