Mandatory OT's and consistent transferring from one account/program to another - cross training, they're saving money and wouldn't hire enough employees. Cost-cutting. Agents with multiple skills.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about UnitedHealth Group
- What kind of Life Insurance offered to employees?5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at United Health Group global?3 people answered
- Can I work in a permanent day shift schedule and weekends off?3 people answered
- Can i work as a freelancer during weekends?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at UnitedHealth Group?2 people answered
- How are the working hours for Clinical Abstractor?2 people answered
- How many HMO members will be registered per agent?One person answered
See all questions and answers