United Steel Technology (Steeltech) International Corp.

United Steel Technology (Steeltech) International Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

So much fun enjoyable

I learn how to use TRIPLEX 1 Marxman that can do multi slitting of roof desired of any length and sizes, specification on shearing and slitting. Also learning how to use cranes picking up different coil for machine and as for job order completion

Pros

Insurance

Cons

dusty environment

Bankrupt

They went bankrupt and laid off almost 80% of their workforce. It was good but cannot keep up with the competition, production and salary for the workers.

With additional knowledge in SAP

typical day work, learned additional knowledge in SAP system, good culture in workplace, more fun , more extra activities for employees, enjoy during may stay, meet new people new environment, travel nationwide due to diff. plant in every area of the country.

Working there requires 100% focus because the product might get you wounded.

Just focus always and don't let pressure distract you. And avoid absences, that's what the BOSS hates the most. Be healthy always because you're presence everyday is greatly needed.

Pros

I don't remember some.

Cons

Not always

Fun workplace

We usually starts at 8:30 in the morning and ends at 6 in the evening. A little longer working hours than usual. We have two alternate saturdays. We were given enough allowances for food and transportation. Twice a year, we were given allowance for our clothing. Daily, we conduct pachinko to give random rewards for employees who will be picked that day. Relationship with the management is harmonious. They are thoughtful of the employees condition and consider it every time.

Pros

Pachinko, department treat

Cons

Long hours, saturday shift

I have learned a lot especially for inbound/outbound logistic activities. I've also learn SAP business 1 and went to other branches to train other newly hired employee.I have enjoyed so much staying at steeltech especially with my co-worker..

productive

The production of the said company is fast and uninterruptible. The staffs and clerks are very friendly and approachable even the supervisors and managers.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long breaks

Nice Colleague

I also learn from this company and help my career grow and develop. As a fresh graduate I consider Simplex as my first family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Steel Technology (Steeltech) International Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

United Steel Technology (Steeltech) International Corp. Reviews by Location

Learn about United Steel Technology (Steeltech) International Corp. in popular locations