Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews in Mandaluyong

Salary / Benefits
management and people handling prioritized your people growth in the business know their self deaper and help them grow in this business with passion unisys is a good company ❤😊
Salary / Benefits
Dont waste your time here. Better work for companies who really care for their employees. It took me 2 months before I got the JO. HR process takes soooo long.
Pros
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Unisys is quite good company in terms of location. The work here is not that hard but in terms of salary, they need to improve the salary range just like others
Salary / Benefits
- They have good management. - Clean working environment. - Had a good relationship with my colleagues. - Hard part of the job is, it's always queuing.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of issues when it comes to the company. First, HMO was not renewed in time, there was an instance that some people are about to use their HMO but then had to contact maxicare. There are so many bad things about this company that I had to leave for the betterment.
Salary / Benefits
Not organize company. still need improvement with the process for the people job description. Not consistent with the pay day at the same time it really depends on the applicant whether to stay or not.