Unisys

Unisys

Unisys Employee Review
Salary / Benefits

I install, remove, upgrade routers and switches. Also configuring all of our voice and data equipment under a strong management team. A completely unique and strong workplace culture. The hardest part of the day is time management. Most enjoyable is getting to work with an extremely knowledgeable work staff.

4.0Salary / Benefits

Team leads are incompetent

As my experience to this company, I encountered dozen loopholes to their policies. They didnt even listening on their employees. The team leads are incompetent even what you call ROL they would'nt reaching you about your sentiments.

Pros

Having light tasks

Cons

Unpaid overtime, Deaf on your concerns, slow promotions
Salary / Benefits

Have a productive,collaborative ,fun environment, well manners team, so I would say this is the good workplace where I am to grow as individual now. . . .my strong customer relations will be developed in active way . .and I very thankful for that👍☺️

Pros

Free e courses online to added and gain your knowledge

Cons

Extended long hours of duty, but the OT is paid

Management and People handling

management and people handling prioritized your people growth in the business know their self deaper and help them grow in this business with passion unisys is a good company ❤😊

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unisys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
  • Unisys
  • Performing my duties with a high degree of skills. Being someone you can depend on.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?