Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I learned a lot when i came in the company. They secure their associates to learn more during the employment. It is basically an IT company but they really did great on handling their employees.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Productive. Highly recommended

I learned a lot when I came in the UNISYS. They secure their associates to learn more during the employment. It is basically an Information Technology company, but they really did great on handling their CRA employees.

Productive and communicative company

I had a great experience in Unisys Company they, are very open for great opportunities on there employees, They are very keen to work with dignity and honesty.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Overtime

Slow paced

Slow paced culture with a very relaxed atmosphere which is not for the career driven and goals oriented career person. Job security is also an issue.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Slow paced. No job security.

Excelent company

Unisys company excelent .Regular salary and good benifit.all employee have security . The management provide all needs of employee. Have times management

Friendly and professional educated

I'm highly talented professional and educated in this work and i hope i can be one of your employees i will do my very best to be top on the line in this kind of work.

Poor Management

All I can say is: working on Unisys Managed Services Corporation is stressful, their benefits is basic (NO HMO), the Manager is incompetent, and the salary is not worthy

Poor management and incompetent leaders

Low salaryConfusing Payslip, delayed payslips important Information not communicated wellPoor management, questions are not entertained well. Bias and offensive Leaders. Hilarious xmas Bonus. Do not apply!!!

Good Management but poor when it comes to ethics.

Ethics inside were very poor. Lots of TOXIC PEOPLE. don't have any professionalism. They even making scenes like fighting, arguing, shouting in front of the customers. NO SALARY INCREASE!

Working at unisys are bit complicated

They don't explain properly their payslip.you will received your payslip late.when you have a questions about your salary they do an action late.then if you need an explaination they can't give you satisfaction to there answer.

Be consistent to your CO-workers

We go to work at 8am and off at 5pm, i learned to be consistent to all associate, and the hardest part is to secure all document that accountable to the unisys. You have to curtious to follow the rules and regulations. But the most enjoyable parts is when we are having fun like we're family.

Not good job at all

No benefits and health card No uniform and late id No personal nurse and HR Low salary No personal orientation and personal training Not focusing on their employees unless you contact them at main office

Productive and Fun

Productive and Fun workplace Nice workplace culture Nice Management Within the 6 months in the company, I learned a lot in the company that helps me excel in my field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unisys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits