Unilab

Unilab Employee Reviews

Philippines31 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I meet all the children and I'll take care of them and give them some supplement food and vitamins.
And also when we have a birthday Celebration to my children that I take care.
Pros
Site Coordinator
Cons
Short Hour
Salary / Benefits
The culture in the company is like a family, The compensation may not be as high as other multinationals but they are above average. We have many benefits which is just practical. No company is perfect in terms of management and compensation but Unilab is a cut above most other companies. Majority of those the company is either migrating to other countries while some others return to re-apply. Most of my contemporaries worked in Unilab for more than 20 years.
Salary / Benefits
very nice benefits with a good and healthy working environment. The place is very accessible working in the Centro. Also, the company takes good care of its employees.
Salary / Benefits
My working experience is great, specially with my other co-workers they are all kind but I have to work other places that's why i resigned as a receptionist
Salary / Benefits
- 12hours working schedule 6 days a week.
- gain skills in physico-chemical testing, handling chemical apparatus and equipment.

- friendly environment.

- has a Halloween decor when November comes, and Christmas decor every December.

- Anniversary thumbs up!

- they served food/Lunch - yummy and healthy
Salary / Benefits
Warehousing job is not easy. It happens that it is your job, your job description.I learned that no matter what hard your work is. still you should fight for your future.
Salary / Benefits
Great Benefits, however, Unilab does not usually accept Average Applicants. They will always prefer those from the Big 4 Universities, does not promote Equality.
Salary / Benefits
Interview in unilab was fair to all of us who got and interview that day, because they ask us the same questions. outsanding interiew, work place and head.
Salary / Benefits
They are good at taking care of the employees and have very good benefits. The best company that I had ever been to. I met loads of good friends here.
Salary / Benefits
My opinion are as follow:

1) Management takes care of their people

2) Management is supportive

2) They provide ample trainings for people development
Salary / Benefits
i woke up every morning to go early in my work i usually do in my work is to compile their documents alphabetically, i learned how to be more carefully and focus to that because if you are not mentally alert you will put their files in other names the other one is to collect and keep the requirements of the new student training and also, I like how their management implement their rules and regulations of the company and you can feel that each in everyone the passion and courage of the employee and they have a nice security in every building, they also have a physical fitness room and a nice stadium for the sporty employee, the hardest part of my job that time is my drowsiness i need to awake all the time in work and the most enjoyable thing in unilab that i love the most is their cheap foods inside the company.
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
far
Salary / Benefits
All the staff and employees were friendly . It makes me think that everyone who works here is happy because Unilab takes care of them (as I heard that they really do). They have a thinking/creative space too which I think is pretty modern and cool- there's even Cha Time!! The office campus is so nice as well - the perfect working ambiance.
Pros
0.30 peso lunches!
Salary / Benefits
Facilities and perks would make you comfortable but career growth would soon question the justification of that comfort. Company is very generous when ot comes company holidays.
Salary / Benefits
Unilab offers/gives good compensation to their employees. We are treated like their own family and you can really feel their concern towards us. It has a good working environment as well.
Pros
They give incentives, rice allowance, gas allocation and other perks
Cons
Comparing with other company in the industry, it has a lower incentives.
Salary / Benefits
The company generally compensates well and provides great marketing training. Overall, employees are also very approachable and helpful. I highly recommend interested candidates to give it a shot.
Salary / Benefits
i have fun working at unilab , but unfortunately im not a regular employee there just a project basic only. and the project ended as well. so they try to contact me again for another project but i already got a job
Pros
free breakfast lunch and meyrenda
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Amazing Company with Great Colleagues and Managers.
Outgoing People

Positive Minds

Fun and Exciting Working Place

Lots Opportunity to grow as an individual
Salary / Benefits
Thru my entire tenure with Unilab, I've learned a lot. I was exposed to territory, people and key accounts management. I'm taking a big leap career wise and all the learnings that I acquired are of great help in my pursuit of a more fruitful future.
Salary / Benefits
it's great for staying atleast 5 years. The community is difficult (politics). the owners aka CEO are okay. the benefits are okay. the job is overwhelming, there is no such thing as CLEAR "JOB DESCRIPTION". prepare to report to a lot of boss, because even though you are reporting to one supervisor, you are always at the mercy of other managers. rotation in sales is impossible unless you get promoted so if you are career oriented, my best advice to you is to stay only for 5 years unless you are sure to be promoted within that period.
Pros
A lot of benefits
Cons
work life balance is impossible
Salary / Benefits
Machine Operator in candy production area and time management to handle man power the area.
* Quota target Production Candy.

* Portable machine Equipment.

* Shooting Trouble Welder Machine.
Pros
Products Checking for Production
Cons
8 to 10 hours working
Salary / Benefits
Very good working.relationship with employees ang management . Benefits to employees and dependents is fabulous. Unilab has a good working condtions .