UBIX Corporation

Philippines48 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Good collegues

Good collegues and managersWith incentives when hitting the targetPaid holidayBut I suggest when the eomployee wants increase, please give them an increase that they deserve.

Pros

Cons

Low salary

Producruve and fun workplace

Great for starting and building your career. Lots of paid holiday. Paid training and leveling up your career.Managers are approachable and easy to talk with.

Pros

Great paid leaves

Cons

Short breaks and paid holidays

Productive with work life balance

Working for five days in a week with 9 hours time schedule per day. With good working environment and friendly workmates. Employees were design for multi task jobs.

Not a good company , I won't recommend

People are good to work with but it's a dog eat dog office. It is family owned and the salary is way too low. Glad to leave the company. Taking advantage of people's sales.

Pros

Travel

Cons

good for fresh graduates and beginners

good for fresh graduates and beginners tools and not well maintain need to increase salary poor in giving allowance and commission goog training for communication

Skills development.

I worked here for five (5) years. Our main objectives is to satisfy our clients. We have to make things happen. In our company not only skills development but also we enhance and developed our management and professionalism. You will be able to work with a very professional people. You can manage challenges through the help of your co-workers/ manager and officers. This company will help you grow.

Pros

Experience, employees, benefits, loan, Hmo, management, salary, working hours/schedule

Cons

n/a

Fun Work Place

Start the Day in early Time. Too long waiting for Regulation. The boss treat the employee like, they own it. I learned how important time is. They have benefits.

First formal company that I have worked with

Company's goal is for the betterment of both employees and company. Customer focused and goal oriented. The whole team I have worked with are smart and fun people.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low salary

Productive workplace

This is a productive workplace. I started as warehouse and logistics asst then transfereed to production. You have the chance to get promoted. You will sometimes need to work overtime.

Pros

Vacation and sick leave

Difficult but fun.

I work as a service crew for a past food for about 2 yrs. I enjoyed it so much even the salary is so low. because of my co-workers,my managers and all the people surrounds me.

Pros

free meal

Good Company

fix schedule from 8am to 5pm. half day during saturdays. Good and Understandable IT Manager. Good Benefits. Salary increase yearly.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Productive in my job in a sense that I am doing my job will.

* Our typical day at work is 8:00am to 5:00am * I've learned lot of things such as to manage my time. * we do team work here in our company. * The hardest part of this job is sometimes mis-undertanding of my co-workers when it comes to less communications. * The most enjoyable part is that at the end of the day we make sure that we still communicate and gave some funny jokes with our co-workers.

Pros

Provided all benefits such SSS and other

Cons

I extended my working hours, I do overtime.

Friendly and a very busy place

I learned that it doesn't matter if you don't have college degree as long as you are determine.My co-workers are very fiendly and that's why even if our job is hard sometimes we enjoy working..

Pros

Free Music while working

Cons

Fun work place, good relation to the other people

- office Hrs. work - How to encode some files to the system - They supportive - Friendly - For the first day that i don't know what to do. - overall, i enjoyed my work and have a additional knowledge

Pros

lunch break and coffee break

Cons

8 hrs working days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBIX Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits