UBIX Corporation

UBIX Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines46 reviews

Good collegues

Good collegues and managersWith incentives when hitting the targetPaid holidayBut I suggest when the eomployee wants increase, please give them an increase that they deserve.

Pros

Cons

Low salary

Producruve and fun workplace

Great for starting and building your career. Lots of paid holiday. Paid training and leveling up your career.Managers are approachable and easy to talk with.

Pros

Great paid leaves

Cons

Short breaks and paid holidays

Poor workplace

Poor workplace, I don't even have my own table and computer. Aircon is not working properly so I feel uncomfortable since it's too hot. Pantry is not clean.

Cons

If you guys want experience go to Ubix specially at Laudribest corporation. handling manpower on how to interact and to control and command different business positions.

Productive with work life balance

Working for five days in a week with 9 hours time schedule per day. With good working environment and friendly workmates. Employees were design for multi task jobs.

good and big company

gives you great oppurttunity and see new places as you travel and meet some different peoples in a different company, learn new skills, trainings in different fields.

Fun workplace

It's a fun workplace with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. You also get to travel to different places. You'll learn a lot about the printing industry by working at UBIX corporation.

Not a good company , I won't recommend

People are good to work with but it's a dog eat dog office. It is family owned and the salary is way too low. Glad to leave the company. Taking advantage of people's sales.

Pros

Travel

Creative and sportmanship[

Creative and sportsmanship interesting for the new jobs, office equipment technician, printer configuration, playing basketball and billiard, electrical trouble shooting

New Learnings

I learn a lot of things at UBIX, how to become a good designer in a really fast environment. People are always helpful and willing to come and help you when something went wrong.

Pros

Amazing Experience

good for fresh graduates and beginners

good for fresh graduates and beginners tools and not well maintain need to increase salary poor in giving allowance and commission goog training for communication

Skills development.

I worked here for five (5) years. Our main objectives is to satisfy our clients. We have to make things happen. In our company not only skills development but also we enhance and developed our management and professionalism. You will be able to work with a very professional people. You can manage challenges through the help of your co-workers/ manager and officers. This company will help you grow.

Pros

Experience, employees, benefits, loan, Hmo, management, salary, working hours/schedule

Cons

n/a

Unhealthy culture

Company culture and strategy not adapting fast enough to changing business environment. Top officers are long time employees loyal to the chairman who are not necessarily qualified for their roles or are effective leaders

Developed my administrative and supervisory skills.

A typical day at work includes overseeing that showroom is well maintained and sales transactions are monitored. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with supportive team members.

Fun Work Place

Start the Day in early Time. Too long waiting for Regulation. The boss treat the employee like, they own it. I learned how important time is. They have benefits.

Product - Multi function copier Offered rental services. Telemarketing Did a quotation Get the requirements of the client Send them a quotation Ocular Close the sales

okay

okay to work with this company. pleasant environment. good leader. able to excel in this company, with team building, with christmas party, good management

Challenging

I worked 6 days a week handled branches in south area. I visit the existing clients from time to time and also looking for a perspective clients. I opened our branch in cavite area, supervises and monitor all expenses. I motivate my people well to worked harder each time. I was invited with one of the school activity and talk about how to be a Millenial boss. It was a great experience for me

First formal company that I have worked with

Company's goal is for the betterment of both employees and company. Customer focused and goal oriented. The whole team I have worked with are smart and fun people.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low salary

UBIX is a good company

For 6 years in company i know that ubix is competitive company.Ubix Have a good and ideal company in philippines have a good communication to employee and know how to care

Productive workplace

This is a productive workplace. I started as warehouse and logistics asst then transfereed to production. You have the chance to get promoted. You will sometimes need to work overtime.

Pros

Vacation and sick leave

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBIX Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits