Uber

Uber Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,207 reviews

Good workplace, low salary

It is a good place to work, especially for new graduates or first-time applicants in the industry. Management is very relaxed and easy to approach. There are a number of events and programs every month (pride events, etc)

Pros

Free food, Wellness reimbursement, free wifi

Cons

Salary

Productive and Fun workplace

People who work for Uber are hardworking individuals. No slackers here, we take pride in the work we complete. People are friendly, employees are well provided when it comes to food. The dress code is relaxed.

Productive, Free food, fast paced.

Great place to start working. Free food. You no longer need to bring money due to this.Really fast-paced. Policies always changing.People are great. Including the management. Some are strict. But your team will counter that.

Great culture

Staying in this company for more than 3 years because of the people and the work culture.The business is process-wise and data-driven. They have annual increase and performance bonus.

Pros

Free lunch, snacks, coffee, cereals, milk, and fruits

Cons

Salary and Benefits

Awesome benefits

Free lunch and snacks, no pressure in work, and the company gives a lot of opportunities to develop your skills. We have an open door policy and management gives time to listen to the employees

Chill

Still here for 8 months.Work is not stressful and the tools that we had is easy to learn and navigate.Overall if you want to be part of this company adjustment is a must.

Pros

Less stress

Cons

Multiple LOB switch

Productive and excellent

We ordered to create our website for the hotel and restaurant complex. This is not the first time we have worked with this company. We already had a ready-made technical tasks and an understanding of what we want to get at the end. The BFG iTECH company, as always, showed that they are professionals in their field. All aspects of development were coordinated. The site was delivered on time. Satisfied with the work!

Pros

Free all

Fun workplace

Fun environment. No politics at all. The management really takes care of their employees. Benefits are at par compare to others. Free food. You will enjoy working here

Work and Life Balance.

The company's culture and core values are what I loved most. There is no room for discrimination. Benefits and perks like Free Meal! Free fresh milk, coffee, juice, cereals, fruits, snacks, and a full meal are easily available. They always wanted us to feel valued. At Uber, we need to show up and attain our goal. Come as you please (no dress code), and give your best. You will always look forward to coming to work. The hardest part I had experienced is when we have to separate ways because of the pandemic.

Pros

Free meals all day. Wellness package. Transportation allowance and a lot more.

Cons

They never stop learning.

It was nice working in uber (over all).

If you work in Uber you will really benefit from them. They will help you and support you. That’s why it was difficult letting go from them however, due to the pandemic they had no choice but to remove thousands of employees. But the only thing that does not feel right is the “management’s” decision of “who” to be removed from work. They have very unclear basis how they are removed from their jobs.

Pros

Benefits, compensation, wellness allowance, etc. great!

Stressful and biased management

Ops managers have no people skill at all. Stressful and competitive team managers but lacks skills. They only give you 5 vl credits. You can't be si k or else you'll be on formal warning immediately.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No career advancement. No structure. Changing metrics every week. You don't develop any skills.

Management treatment

Working with Uber was a great place for employees who are looking for great salary package however having inconsiderate TLs is what makea it negative. I got hospitalized when i was on probationary then a couple of weeks after 2 of my kids were hospitalized too so my tl gave me a failing score with my reviews stating that i was not ablle to be coached due to absenteesm. Also i adhere with my break scheds but able to take it at a later time due to focusing on the contacts but it was stated that i was always out of my station when in fact i was taking my break that i did nottake on time. I have the right to take it. What in the world do this TL want?

Pros

Poor leadership and management

Cons

Great salary package

Okay

it was a fun job however there is little room for living expenses.I appreciated the opportunity but the cost to the maintenance of the car outstripped any earnings.

I still love Uber

Uber is a very nice and digital company. However, my only take about them during the time I resigned, agents needs to take care of their benefits like the medical. Since the HR dept is based in Singapore. When I got hospitalized, I took care in processing the medical reimbursement to SSS and waited for my papers when I sent it to Singapore for approval.

On line service

A location based app that makes hiring an on-demand private driver, convenient inexspensive and safe taxi service. To pick you up and take to your destination with the top a botton on your phone.

Cons

12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Uber in popular locations

• Uber