UPS

UPS

UPS Employee Review

Stressful and stagnant environment

Bad culture, bad leadership, no growth, learning and development not nurtured, new ideas are blocked, bureaucratic leadership, favoritism, nepotism, unexplainable decisions, irrational. All bec the site director does not understand operations.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long hours Stressful culture No progress

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

N/a

My experience with ups was traumatic. Leadership were with roles that were not pleasant and empowering. Politics and crab mentality and gossips embodied the culture.
Same location

Fun workplace and has a sense of family

I'm working as a Customer Care Representative I love the environment especially my supervisor who is very approachable and friendly. The environment is very approachable and you will really feel that you are belong and appreciated. I love my job I love UPS. Even though you talk to many difficult customers the people surrounds you will make your work easier and enjoyable because they will really help you out.
Same location

fun workplace and professional

fun workplace and professional friendly workmates kind bosses and tl's, good benefits and many activities, i've learned so many things here like Ialready know how to eliminate typo's etc.

Pros

free shuttle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits