UPS

UPS

UPS Employee Review

Not a place to work for long

This place will give steady work for a few weeks, but once you are close to joining the union they will try to make you quit. I started with 30+ hours a week, and they cut me down to 3 a week if I was lucky. They would say that package volume was "low" and to take the day off, but I'd later find out from others that it was busy. This happened to everyone I knew who worked there eventually. Overall, if you need a job fast, I say go for it, you will gain some muscle. Just be prepared to have a side gig

Everyone is professional.

If you're easily bored at a company that doesn't have a lot of activities, then this is not the company for you. Even the activities are quite boring and not enticing to attend. It's almost always about work, work, work, and hardly able to enjoy the environment since its not lively. But when it comes to support, assistance, incentives and bonuses, all is good and you might regret leaving this good company because of the money. But hey, always follow what you feel.

Pros

Good management, great incentives, very professional coaches and supervisors

Cons

Their standards for higher position is high that even 3-4 yrs coaches hardly get promoted, boring environment

Stressful and stagnant environment

Bad culture, bad leadership, no growth, learning and development not nurtured, new ideas are blocked, bureaucratic leadership, favoritism, nepotism, unexplainable decisions, irrational. All bec the site director does not understand operations.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long hours Stressful culture No progress

Fun place to work

The hardest part of my job was to maintain consistency with employees to report for work. Which is uncontrollable. The fun part is you get to meet a lot of good and right-minded people.

Pros

Brownies and beautiful ladies (kidding and serious).

Cons

Band-aid resolution

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • UPS
  • Not a place to work for long