UPS

UPS Employee Reviews

Philippines83 reviews

Found 83 reviews matching the searchSee all 49,940 reviews

Fun place to work

The hardest part of my job was to maintain consistency with employees to report for work. Which is uncontrollable. The fun part is you get to meet a lot of good and right-minded people.

Pros

Brownies and beautiful ladies (kidding and serious).

Cons

Band-aid resolution

Stressful and stagnant environment

Bad culture, bad leadership, no growth, learning and development not nurtured, new ideas are blocked, bureaucratic leadership, favoritism, nepotism, unexplainable decisions, irrational. All bec the site director does not understand operations.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long hours Stressful culture No progress

UPS is a Worls Class company.

UPS is a good place to work due to it's employee and management promotes work life balance, wel trained employees, better salary and world class working environment.

Pros

Variable bonus and annual salary incrrase.

Cons

Uniform for back-end office employee

Fun workplace and has a sense of family

I'm working as a Customer Care Representative I love the environment especially my supervisor who is very approachable and friendly. The environment is very approachable and you will really feel that you are belong and appreciated. I love my job I love UPS. Even though you talk to many difficult customers the people surrounds you will make your work easier and enjoyable because they will really help you out.

Productive and fun place to work

Enhanced social and communication skills, fun workplace, i learned how to handle stress and very irate customers, helping each other hand in hand to achieve task and goals

Pros

Friendly employees and kind supervisor

fun workplace and professional

fun workplace and professional friendly workmates kind bosses and tl's, good benefits and many activities, i've learned so many things here like Ialready know how to eliminate typo's etc.

Pros

free shuttle

Very Laid back and relaxed environment

I also loved working at UPS. The people are laid back. The job is less stressful. and I love that they aim to hep every customer that calls in at the first point of contact. I have many friends at UPS and I also use UPS for my international shipping.

Highly recommended workplace

The coaches are friendly, knowledgeable and you’ll learn a lot from them. They will guide and support you throughout your product training. The employees are well mannered and you’ll feel at home.

My review summary about UPS its been a pleasure to work in UPS and humbly thank you to them

Every morning upon the arrival in the office I checked my emails and answers their inquiries. I've learned long patience, perseverance, initiative and always say thank you and have a smile to the clients. The hardest part of my job if you have too much shipments within the day you have to double your time to meet the cut off. The most enjoyable is to receive my home ( joke) kidding aside of course to have bonding time with co workers eat dinner together😍

N/a

My experience with ups was traumatic. Leadership were with roles that were not pleasant and empowering. Politics and crab mentality and gossips embodied the culture.

productive and supports active life

It has clean workplace and facilities. It provides space and equipment for active life for games and indoor activities. It is a secured place and well equipped stations.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

far distance from home

Good job

Minimal health insurance coverage.. Dependents are included. Vl and Sl benefits. 10to 12 hrs on peak season sometimes working on off is required. Overall good company

Good Company

Company is very convinient and nice specially the people inside it, from the employee up to the management. It is a good workplace and a good environment happy people and very approachable.

Productive place where integrity is valued

Higher Operations value the representatives well and an open-door policy is implemented, we were very much engaged with our director and managers where it helped us work harmoniously.

So-so

If you want to enhance your customer service skills, this company is for you. Job is not that easy but if you are determined to have a career this company is for you.

Fast paced

Everything in their company should be done diligently and fast if you don't want to be left out. You will encounter difficulty with the application and interview but it will be worth it.

Good working environment

Good Management. Good workplace Culture. Emphasized the Company Advocacy. Good Salary/Benefits. Great Career Advancement & Job Security. Has a great Work/Life Balance.

Productive and Good management

Working with this company was a fun-filled experience and managers were very understanding. Co-workers were also great as well as benefits. HR peeps are very visible.

billiard

-It's ok to work at UPS - I learned a lot about communication - The workplace was great and managers are kind. -The hardest part of the job as a Technical Support was if you wasn't able to fix the issue of the customer, even if you did all the trouble shooting steps. -I enjoyed working with my team.

A place where I improved my computer and korean skills

Good people and challenging task that makes me improve. I was able to use my skills more and improve myself. I develop my strengths and improve my weaknesses. I did a lot fun here because thy provide some activities that promote well being.

Pros

Free lunch during holidays

Cons

More workloads

It's great to be part of UPS

UPS is one of the best logistics Internationally even here in PH. People, culture and managent is good enough to make its people grow and stay for good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits