TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,438 reviews
Found 1,438 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
Salary / Benefits
Everything was perfect. Except that my partner would not support my endeavors to advance in my career. My coworkers think I have unlimited potential, too bad my partner does not think the same.
Salary / Benefits
being part of this company means a lot to me. though salary is not as high as those Big companies, I can say that workload was just equivalent for our salary rate. Our account is not as queuing as other companies. You can actually talk about your life within a shift 😂
Salary / Benefits
First impression doesn’t match the culture and environment of the workplace, Difficult and Lengthy Training Process, Overly High Standard in terms of Metrics
Salary / Benefits
Adversive challenging good communication peaceful learning growth open to adjustments cooperative my manager is considerate happy and goal oriented. See to it that we will all learn individually and love the environment
Salary / Benefits
I learned the working environment inside a BPO company like ttec. Although we have no salary, i realy enjoyed working there along with my colleagues. N
Salary / Benefits
Given me opportunity. Had a great work with coworkers , very competitive. Team leaders has compassion with agents. Thumbs up with the environment and facilities.
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly however the management gets strict every time.
Its also good workplace.

I learned many things about the product.

Knowledgeable experience
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
Salary / Benefits
I always feels like im home every time i go to TTECH and i love the environment they always make sure that they will give all of the employees needs and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked as csr, tsr, sales, chat and back of house at the same company for 4 years.

It helped me a lot to learn a lot of things on how you can executive an excellet customer service .
Salary / Benefits
Everybody is collaborative and helpful. Enjoyed the company of people around me who did not exhibit any untoward behavior. On the overall, management was very good to the employees and considered their welfare while working for the company.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working in this company, as it provides me my good knowledge advancement in my skills, they provide training and working with people gives good working environment. Full of Positivity and Team Work.
Salary / Benefits
for almost 3 years that i am working in ttech, I've experienced a happy moments of my life. I love the people that I am working with and also the team leads that is always there supporting us.
But now i need to spend more time with my family.
Salary / Benefits
I was part of Teletech for almost 13 years and this company became an avenue for me to learn a lot especially in the field of Customer Service and Leadership.
Teletech is a company offering no discrimination. We have employees with disability, over 60 years old and even highschool graduate. Theat were given the chance to work and excel.

Employyes were given proper training and offers promotion to allthose qualified. Though compensation is not as competitive as the others because of its provincial rate, employees still opted to stay because of the work atmosphere and friendly people.
Salary / Benefits
Working in TTEC was a great experience. I learned a lot of new things, meet different types of people. It helped me improve my customer service skills and of course it helped me how to associate myself with different people with different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work. Great people and environment. There are flaws inside the company but still one of the best. I would like to return here once I go back to the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
Working in TTEC is such a great opportunity. I was able to build my confidence. I've learned a lot of knowledge such us, on how to identify the customer's needs and on how to give a quality service that can satisfy the customer. The hardest part of the job is when i feel like my customer is not satisfied to the service. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when i feel that the customers are very satisfied to the service that i provided to them. Also, when i have a new learning everyday.
Salary / Benefits
-got longest time spent for interview
-they have day shift account

-work environment are too fast paced

-not good for weak individuals

-you can be promoted in a span of 3-5 months if you’re performing well
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of cool people in this company. We treated each other as family. Stayed here for almost 8 years. Though the work is stressful, my colleagues made the stay worthwhile.
Salary / Benefits
Working at TTec was very challenging, stressful at times. Pay was minimal and does not provide enough pay raise. Despite of the workers efforts most of them does not go noticed.