TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,438 reviews
Found 1,438 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
- relaxed yet tedious
- best practices

- the best management team are no longer with the company. those who run the company are only based on tenure

- pleasant

- dealing with clients

- the people
Salary / Benefits
Night shift schedule I learn a lot like on how to track item which is pending also on how to create a case to make sure that the concern will be resolved as soon as possible and the management is good. The workplace is also great for me there is no hard part when I was there the most enjoyable part is when you solved an issue and get promoters
Pros
free travel when you become top agent
Cons
Salary / Benefits
It really helps me to grow as a leader, as an individual. I earned a bunch of colleagues. Working on this company is life changing. I can say it is an awesome experience.
Salary / Benefits
Benefits are fair. You really will learn a lot because the company utilisez an employee's full potential. In my current position, I am fortunate enough to have work/life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Job is easy but stressful because of the variety of customers that need to be catered for. Nonetheless, the environment is very light and the team leaders are very encouraging.
Salary / Benefits
I love challenges specially when exploring things or task that i have few knowledge of. Working on a minimal supervision gives me enough time to research and study assignment and tasks given to me and that it promotes growth and knowledge within myself.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
relax environment

not so toxic

spacious office

strict compliance to rules

cons

graveyard shift

not much allowance

no career growth

low budget on events
Salary / Benefits
I have been with teletech for 12 years and has been satisfied fully with their employee programs. I have been in a comfort zone and will be extending my knowledge out of the circle.
Pros
Casual wear attire
Cons
Stressful environment
Salary / Benefits
The type of work is difficult and the toxic environment is making it worse. I believe it has something to do with the management. The management before was very good. They supported their employees and motivates them to be productive.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good but the pay is not. Overall company offers great opportunity specially for newbies and the management is considerable to the employees.
Salary / Benefits
I worked with Teletech in Pasay for over 3 years. I can definitely understand for being non rehireable for a couple of months but non rehireable permanently when I never even actually had an opportunity to work for the company is ridiculous. I didn't do anything wrong and I was once a top performer. I did immediate resigned due to medical issues but with valid med cert.
Salary / Benefits
I was a fresh grad and is searching for a job. I landed in TTEC for experience and curiority to find growth. I realized that it is normal that in a BPO, you will really undergo subtle changes in the system and pressure from higher ups, but with proper training and determination to learn and adjust to the account, you'll excel in the field.
Salary / Benefits
Its been a great challenge for me to be part of TTEC. Management and colleagues have a full support to achieve your goal, though there is always a tough times for me however I take it as an opportunity to level up ans to strive more.
Salary / Benefits
They have good environment, friendly employees however after a year there are no increase in salary. More job opportunities, in terms of growth in tha company.
Salary / Benefits
nice just like going to school because its morning shift
i learned a lot in comes on handling a customer over the phone

management is fair

workplace culture is okay

when there is too much available time because it's not good when you are in a BPO

if there is an event like christmas party or year end party etc.
Salary / Benefits
Since it was a call center company you will expect more calls and stressful days. Also, you will need to advise your TL if you are going to restroom. No chance of going to it freely
Salary / Benefits
the managers are intimidating specially in an australian acccout in TTEC. They were power tripping the agents and a lot of workloads are given with a very low salary.
Salary / Benefits
They provide experiences and learning that helped me to grow as an individual person. There were activities that helped improve the camaraderie of the management and people.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are nice and good working environment. They gave us a break in 12nn. The hardest part of the job is the discrepancy of the employees requirements it they spent a long time to search a file.
Salary / Benefits
It does not criticize your work but instead gives you ideas to improve. They encourage you to be a better worker. They give fair judgments when it comes to your work