TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,438 reviews
Found 1,438 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
Salary / Benefits
To be honest i love working in TTech specially with my colleagues. I've been in the company for more than 8 years and i'm so thankful to the management. I already told them when i started that I'm not fluent in English and not good in computer as well but they decided to hired me and teach me for everything. The company provide everything that you need to succeed and achieve your goal for your work. TTech have a lot of programs that you can seek as well when you need it.
Salary / Benefits
The company has been in the industry since time immemorial. The company offers professional training that can help its employees to attain company's goal.
Salary / Benefits
In TeleTech you have opportunity for career growth as they provider excellent leadership training. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The company has its means of hearing employees' feedback.
Salary / Benefits
the employees are hands on in their intern, they guide you and gives opportunity to develop your skills. I learned that even the smallest details is important because one mistake can affect the output.
Salary / Benefits
working in teletech is really fun. It was a good stepping stones and the management are awesome. You will be on a good set of people around you and you'll lean a lot from everyone.
Salary / Benefits
The teletech itself is really competitive and understanding in regards with their employees plus the salary is really worth it but I think the difficulty and level of stress in work is definitely base on the account youre into.
Salary / Benefits
The account I handled is easy, although a bit stressfull because there are times that the customer didn't receive their order and they were irate maybe due to hunger. The account I handled started off as a blended account then later on as voice account.
Salary / Benefits
They bring out the best in you. They will definitely not let you down. They will surely help you out in everything.

The only challenge in Teletech is that you should give your best shot in every call. Every call you should make sure that you will get a promoter score or else you'll get 1 detractor and get at least 10 promoter to pass your stats.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
Salary / Benefits
Fun doing business. I worked with very professional people where employees and clients collaborate with each other.they value employees well being and conducts townhall meetings timely.
Salary / Benefits
Ttec is a good company. They are not strict and provide an accommodating people and a good workplace. The location of office is very accessible. And, the work hours is morning which is better.
Salary / Benefits
I miss my Team mates and Seniors. friendship is always there. learned a lot about networking and technician works. Fixing computers and Assembling a station is so fun
Salary / Benefits
fast paced, stressful but still, it has been my bread and butter for 4 years. you have to achieve your metrics. team leader will rant if you have dsats. should always be csat. at times they require agents to go on rdot. super stressful when talking to members, but then again, that's how a call center works.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very cozy. Not noisy and friendly people.. I also experience how we should took initiative to do our work. And grow. The fun stuff are when we perform group that related to our work..
Salary / Benefits
I was floored while on medical leave. Managers do favoritism to get promotion.. even new hire get promoted for hving an affair wth the senior manager.
Salary / Benefits
Overall nice experience. Good training ground for newbies with no BPO experience. Work environment is not stressful and full of enthusiasm. Balanced work life
Salary / Benefits
Since i had worked with TTEC, all i can say is that the company for me was good in terms of staff, security up to the managers, they are all nice. Company was clean and relaxing.
Salary / Benefits
Cool and productive OM. Super friendly securities. They do not pressure you if you keep failing the metrics, instead they'll have a lot of prices, foods, and GCs to be given away to keep you motivated
Pros
Salary, Environment, Culture, Salary
Cons
Transpo
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work in. the training for new hires is the most exciting and fun part since the trainers are well trained to conduct real work problems.
Salary / Benefits
Company provide a very low Salary. Company focus on technology over manpower. No HR on site all are via chat or ticket platform for all querries and request
Salary / Benefits
You will be answering calls, help the customers with there concerns, such as billing, technical or sales. The hardest part of the job is interacting to people with different personalities.