TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,438 reviews
Found 1,438 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits sucks. Management wise they are great. This company is good for First timer who are looking for experience but not for someone looking for a "real income"
Salary / Benefits
It was fun in the beginning and as months passed it was favoritism from supervisors to their agents. And there were some instances that supervisors refused to help their fellow agents when there is an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
overall experience was great. I've met good people and great leaders.
this is where I hone my skills as an associate as well as a WFM Professional. :)
Salary / Benefits
But it will still depend on the account that you are applying for.but overall it is a good company to work at. Trainers are reliable and helpful towards their trainees.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace alone was ok. Long hours makes a stressful day to day activity. Monotonous pace. On time schedule makes it even more you are in a grade schoolers schedule. Hard to process a leave. No benefits experienced.
Salary / Benefits
MY previous company taught me how to be flexible and be a responsible person. They guide me on how to solve customers' issues, be flexible and goal-oriented person.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
high volume of calls but we were able to manage it
Salary / Benefits
Interesting work ,nice people,good training a fun place to work,team building no discrimination, ........................................................
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Shift work
Salary / Benefits
Its good to work with them because its weekdays and grave yard not bad at all. Having fun working and earned new friends also give and take on the work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
Salary / Benefits
A typical day and work experience. The training is good as well as the trainer itself that will give you confidence and very helpful and accomodating with all your concerns.
Salary / Benefits
The work is not that stressful compared to other companies, I am just speaking about the account i was with. Such a stable company. You will not lose a job unless you resign.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Low salary and health benefits
Salary / Benefits
Good and Healthy environment, fun and professional workmates, impressive people and a life changing experience working in a BPO like Teletech Bacolod city.
Salary / Benefits
Very good company to work with . They care about their employees very well. Workplace is good. you are just relaxed and just make yourself comfortable while making customers happy and satisfied.
Salary / Benefits
My TTEC experience is unforgettable. I found family and friends there. I was handled by a noble supervisor that is very competitive and fair. All throughout, I learned about integrity in that company.
Salary / Benefits
Teammate are the best but management, managers are the worst benefit are hard to claim even you provided already all the needed doc it will still be delayed and it will take you months following it up hr wont help you.
Salary / Benefits
Well its fine and very friendly co-workers , but there are situations sometimes that our Team leads are not cooperating with some of our ideas but the environment is cool.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment, friendly people, fun and work life balance. I was assigned in Best Buy account and my job is to recommend best gadgets for the customers of what suits them.
Salary / Benefits
In the workplace, we take in phone calls and assist customers with their concern and making sure that we resolve issues at a timely manner. I have learned that every callers has their own personalities and to not take their rants and complaints personally because if I do, it will only make my day bad. The management is fine, there are some flaws, but, as long as you have a goal, you will just ignore them. I enjoy being with my colleagues as they make our job easier to handle.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a BPO industry is fun and at the same time full of stress.Fun, in a way that most of your colleagues you are working with are the same persons you get along with everyday, and even though the nature of your work here is really stressful at the end of the day you would still receive a pat on your shoulder.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive company and a fun place. There are a lot of activities not only for the employees but also for the kids especially if Halloween and Christmas.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and strong support system. Constant product update. Every one are well informed. The company is giving more priority to the employees welfare.Good working environment.