TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative288 reviews

Found 288 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,803 reviews

Collaborative work environment

Working for TTEC at Home was an overall pleasant experience. The company readily provided employees' needs to be able to perform work efficiently while staying at home. Ample break hours were provided. It would be better though if more permanent accounts will be made available to provide job security for employees.

Pros

Good working environment, fair compensation

Cons

Lack of job security

Decent starting position

It was a decent starting position, as a technical support representative. I was able to get my foot in the door in a tech career, which I am very grateful for. However, my hours were reduced with very little warning, causing me to lose my lunch break. This, on top of the already somewhat low wages, caused me to leave the company.

Official response from TTEC

March 22, 2022
Your experience is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Steady and routine work load with great staff and culture

I was working under TTEC for a year+ at time of writing this. The company as a whole is solid with some slight potential for improvement and promotion. Decently compensated for the position. Always supported by Supervisor and very open lines of communication. Due to my program seeing exponential growth during the pandemic, there were times when peocesses/communication channels needed to be structured and this was executed with minimal complications. Would recommend for entry level IT support.

Pros

Flexibility, work/life balance, remote options

Cons

Slight room for advancement / pay could be a little higher

Official response from TTEC

November 23, 2021
We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on how we can continue to create exceptional experiences for TTEC employees. Thank you!

Poor management. And no career growth. The culture in the team is good. But the management is too far from what you expected. Plus they are not seeing beyond what you have to offer. Stats is IMPORTANT.

Pros

Non

Cons

Long hours.

Love to work for ttec

Good company.Some TL are good ..Good management, constant system crashes, high volume of back to back calls.15 min 2 breaks, 30 min lunch.Some TLs aren't knowledgeable. SOME TL are meanest to other races.

Pros

Everything positive

Cons

Healthcare TL are rude

Fun place to grow and learn.

Working with TeleTech gave me the options to grow , career wise and experience plus incentives. It is a great company to evolve for the betterment of your life and family.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Some work needed, but a good place to start in Tech Support

Compensation should have been a little higher, and the managers mistakenly though my A+ certification didn't help. Managers seem to be unfamiliar with how prevalent Asperger's Syndrome disorders are in IT and did not modify their management style accordingly.However, to get a start with tech support/help desk, this is a good option. You'll get experience, but if you want more tech focused and less-people focused help desk work, this may not be the opportunity for you.

Pros

Work from home, flexible scheduling, some benefits

Cons

Management not properly trained for IT environments

Competitive and friendly environment.

Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.

Nice

People are nice, friendly, happy environment, nice food in pantry, a lot of activities, tl's are nice, approachable but some are not, station is not enough sometimes.

I loved but i did not

I was in love with ttec but the problem is that they rely on person pleasing not work hard and go up I realise this and so I am now I'm unemployed and want to find a job I'm looking for

Pros

I had 15 an hour

Cons

They didnt like hard working people

Flexible Schedule

They can provide good facilities. Their pantry is nice and big. Good supervisor as well. They provide the opportunity for promotions. Good TL as well.

For the sake of being employed

The workplace alone was ok. Long hours makes a stressful day to day activity. Monotonous pace. On time schedule makes it even more you are in a grade schoolers schedule. Hard to process a leave. No benefits experienced.

Learning Platform

I started working in Ttec in Jan'2019 and I have learnt a lot like formal email skills, polite talking over a phone call and a disciplined and polite way to chat with the clients and also, I have improved my spoken English which was really helpful to me. Long story short, a person can learn many things in a company.

Organized, sometimes organized chaos

They take security very seriously and gave me a lot of training. You were allowed to relax and chat when you didn't have a call or any training to attend, when I was there (I don't know about now). They had small prizes such as cameras and bonus cash to keep morale up. Management was attentive to any problems an employee might have and worked with us. Fellow employees chatted or quietly kept to themselves. The hardest and also most enjoyable part of the job are the customers that call us for help. Trying to help a very upset person can be frustrating, while successfully resolving a problem and practically hear someone smiling through the phone was great.

no money paid afterwards

after been made redundant they never paid my last three sick days and my annual leave of more than a week. I advise others not to work for TTec, because it is miss-management over there.

Typical day at work

I like working here a lot , I enjoy my days . I enjoy helping my customers and I enjoy the activities and extra fun things they do for us at work. Very grateful

good work life balance Its professional job with good benefits good commissions on sales nice team leads and teams pay is less but better than alot of similar jobs

My feed back

I worked with Teletech in Pasay for over 3 years. I can definitely understand for being non rehireable for a couple of months but non rehireable permanently when I never even actually had an opportunity to work for the company is ridiculous. I didn't do anything wrong and I was once a top performer. I did immediate resigned due to medical issues but with valid med cert.

It's nice and has a lot of friendly people

nice just like going to school because its morning shift i learned a lot in comes on handling a customer over the phone management is fair workplace culture is okay when there is too much available time because it's not good when you are in a BPO if there is an event like christmas party or year end party etc.

Horrible

Its a nightmare of a company to work for. Hours are horrble. Managers are nothing more than untrained millenials showing up to not do anythkng yet still collect a paycheck. Coworkers stay within their cliques. All very high school there.

Low salary heavy workload unstable programs poor company benefits such as medical and financial low opportunities for a career growth due to lack of n

Given me opportunity. Had a great work with coworkers , very competitive. Team leaders has compassion with agents. Thumbs up with the environment and facilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TTEC
  • Technical Support Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?