TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative199 reviews
Philippines199 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
Salary / Benefits
People are nice, friendly, happy environment, nice food in pantry, a lot of activities, tl's are nice, approachable but some are not, station is not enough sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
They can provide good facilities. Their pantry is nice and big. Good supervisor as well. They provide the opportunity for promotions. Good TL as well.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace alone was ok. Long hours makes a stressful day to day activity. Monotonous pace. On time schedule makes it even more you are in a grade schoolers schedule. Hard to process a leave. No benefits experienced.
Salary / Benefits
I worked with Teletech in Pasay for over 3 years. I can definitely understand for being non rehireable for a couple of months but non rehireable permanently when I never even actually had an opportunity to work for the company is ridiculous. I didn't do anything wrong and I was once a top performer. I did immediate resigned due to medical issues but with valid med cert.
Salary / Benefits
nice just like going to school because its morning shift
i learned a lot in comes on handling a customer over the phone

management is fair

workplace culture is okay

when there is too much available time because it's not good when you are in a BPO

if there is an event like christmas party or year end party etc.
Salary / Benefits
Given me opportunity. Had a great work with coworkers , very competitive. Team leaders has compassion with agents. Thumbs up with the environment and facilities.
Salary / Benefits
-got longest time spent for interview
-they have day shift account

-work environment are too fast paced

-not good for weak individuals

-you can be promoted in a span of 3-5 months if you’re performing well
Salary / Benefits
The company served as a great platform for me to improve my way of thinking as an employee in a big company and also for me to improve my skills most specially in communication and working as a team member.
Salary / Benefits
This is the very first job that I had, enjoyed 15 months doing ADSL technical support for end user. Have to stop working since currently studying and working at the same time.
Salary / Benefits
Great place, great people, wonderful work culture that provides competitive pay and efficient training. The management was helpful and approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Salary / Benefits
management is good at all.
It is just that my salary there is not enough. but I really enjoy working in Teletech. relaxed place to work. and good thing is having a day shift account.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day starts a batch of openers composed of 3 to 5 people expected to support about 300 waiting customers. Management gave agents additional work that should have been done by 4 people. This caused agents to resign from work. Subject matter experts that are supposed to help agents took in calls as well defeating their purpose to help matters beyond the control of an agent. Work equipment such as computers and computer tables are already obsolete. The hardest part was rendering too much overtime to compensate for the lost hours caused by mass resignation. The most enjoyable part are the people who are trying to lighten the situation.
Pros
People below management level are good people to work with.
Cons
Too many required work compared to salary. Management is too company centered.
Salary / Benefits
Overall working in Teletech is a good experience, Work environment is always fun, the Team you worked with and also some of the Trainor and Team Leader you can approach
Salary / Benefits
The work environment was okay.
Learned new things and technical knowledge.

Fun people and management.

Most enjoyable was the training.

Overall experience was great.
Salary / Benefits
Experience dealing with Australian customers was fun and exciting. Learning their accent was difficult at first but it does not take long to get used to. Since the country is already diverse I get to speak to a lot of my countrymen. The work culture is great because it was the only company I had been in that from time to time, the bosses themselves take calls as a regular CSR does. And what I like most of the most part about them is equality, you don't address your managers as "boss", "sir", or "ma'am", they go by their first name. What I am referring to a normal life is the shift. Since it's an Australian account, the time zone difference from the Philippines is just 2 to 4 hours. Unlike most call centers in the Philippines that are at the graveyard shift, this company functions in the morning. Management could be better but otherwise, the job was great.
Pros
Morning shift
Cons
Traffic
Salary / Benefits
The people I was with were awesome. Although opening up to the upper management may be quite a challenge as we do not really see them face to face most of the times. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay there and I had a great time as I learned a lot. Never experienced really bad moments, so I'd say, it is still one of the nice companies in Cebu.
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is one of the best BPO camponies i ever worked with not only my account is on day shift but the people, environment, incentives and benefits are really okay.
Pros
Free Gadgets, Lunch, Drinks
Cons
Regular work hours
Salary / Benefits
This company is where I was able to practised my profession.
gettting your first job after college could be so challenging. but since I was with the right people, I gained my self confidence, knowledge and technical experienced from this company.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Health problems may rise due to graveyard shift.
Salary / Benefits
Work place was good as well the managements. You will be trained to have the knowledge about the products, they have a good trainers you will get learn in no time.
Salary / Benefits
work is great, i have learned there to be a tech support specialist, the management is ok, workplace is fun and good vibes, the hardest part of the job is to troubleshoot with the elderly assisting them to fix their devices, the most enjoyable is the work place is near my place
Pros
near my home
Cons
work on weekends