TTEC Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support36 reviews
Philippines36 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Since it was a call center company you will expect more calls and stressful days. Also, you will need to advise your TL if you are going to restroom. No chance of going to it freely
Salary / Benefits
Good and Healthy environment, fun and professional workmates, impressive people and a life changing experience working in a BPO like Teletech Bacolod city.
Salary / Benefits
First company that i've been with and i have learned so many things from the actual word. I also met different types of people working in this lovely and very open company. I hope that i can still go back there if they can give me another chance but still Thank you Teletech for the 3 years. :)
Pros
The Company and the People
Cons
I can't think of anything to put in here. I'm sorry.
Salary / Benefits
Many friendly people, got a lot of opportunities to grow. problem is with the account management, very unfair when it comes to calls, got only 90 secs ACW for documentation, wrap up of the account, and call drivers check.
Salary / Benefits
The knowledge I gain from my internship company helps me a lot to improve my self as an I.T. . People there is also nice and friendly. And a good work place also.
Salary / Benefits
Had fun working with the people in Teletech. Great culture and environment. I miss teletech. Its just that i need to focus more on my kid that's why i had to leave. Looking forward for them to hire people to work home-based. It'll be exciting! More power!
Salary / Benefits
- Everyday we do the task given by the IT.
- I learned a lot from the IT because they share all the things the we needed to learn about.

- I really enjoy working with them.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Teletech always excited me, I have learned to communicate with people either calm or iterate, I have developed my personality in all aspects...I gained a lot of friends and most of all I became matured in handling things may it be simple or hard situations. The management does not make you feel that you there only to be serious. The management also makes it a point that everyone enjoys while working.for me there is no hard part only enjoyable moments.
Pros
Smoking area, play room and sleeping rooms.
Salary / Benefits
Teletech was the first BPO company I worked for. I was inexperienced but was able to cope with the work environment and I was able to gain knowledge on how call center agents work.
Pros
Unlimited OT
Cons
Less communication from Supervisors
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
Salary / Benefits
My bosses are easy to approach and they are supportive and friendly as well. Same thing with my colleagues. I've learned the proper call handling and how to communicate with different type of persons.

The hardest plan of the job is when we launched a new phone and plan that includes promotion. Though i have enjoyed the job as well because we have compensations as well.

Though we have Training Team who are always there to update us new products and promotions and our managers who always supports us with issues that are complicated and needs escalation.

I was grateful because my stay with Teletech for almost 7 years was fun and memorable.
Salary / Benefits
Healthy workplace, Every one can give you new ideas and new knowledge and the management are very easy to work weed very engaging to there employees. In terms of workplace ethics its very culture related they have respect to each other. One of the hardest part of the work is finding a word hard because every one are willing to held a hand.
Pros
free quarters
Cons
no free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Always queueing but productive camaraderies happy working environment. Good company management for benefits and health insurance. Sometimes there are free meals for excellent individual/ team performance
Pros
Company Party, Sometimes free meal
Salary / Benefits
Teletech offers a morning shift which helps its employees to have more time for their families and friends. A great company with a well supportive management!
Good job
Salary / Benefits
Great company and account as it is so easy and chill to work with. The best thing that they have is that, they really want their colleagues to improve on all aspects and make sure that everybody will stat longer on the floor!
Salary / Benefits
Love the people but they dont have much benefits at all. Job security is not stable. Have to work night shift from 9pm till 7am. compensation was not that great as well.
Pros
I was under to very good supervisor
Cons
not much benefits
Salary / Benefits
The company have a tendency to make their employees feel toxic. They overuse their agents by adding more Line of Businesses to one agent's responsibilities rather than hiring new employees. While they are doing this, they are not increasing their employees' salary.
Pros
They have a good English Proficiency Training
Cons
They overuse their employees
Salary / Benefits
i didn't make it to real production floor but they say your given time to resolve issues with the customer with in allotted time. you do up and cross sale and all the expected job of a technical support
Pros
i get know more with technical jobs
Cons
its for selected people only who has passion for the job
Salary / Benefits
Working on a 24/7 shift allowed me to understand how the BPO industry works. It gave me an opportunity to master my customer service skills. This let me familiarize myself in handling different types of people.
Salary / Benefits
It was not an easy job however it is enjoyable that even if the work is stressful we can still handle it because of the benefits we have and of course because of the approachable environment.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot and discovered new things.
management is great but sometimes not.

Co-workers are helpful.

stressful but all worth.
Pros
enjoyable
Cons
stressful
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company was a bit frustrating, salary and commissions was delayed consistently. Promotions are only given to those employees who ha friends or relatives with a higher position.
Pros
Cons
delayed salary