TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative31 reviews
Philippines31 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I was a fresh grad and is searching for a job. I landed in TTEC for experience and curiority to find growth. I realized that it is normal that in a BPO, you will really undergo subtle changes in the system and pressure from higher ups, but with proper training and determination to learn and adjust to the account, you'll excel in the field.
Salary / Benefits
A friendly community to work, a healthy workplace and a good company to grow with. Workmates and supervisors are accommodating especially the tenured ones.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good and priority is the people working for them and they give good benefits and other incentives if you have good performance and they have good management.
Salary / Benefits
They bring out the best in you. They will definitely not let you down. They will surely help you out in everything.

The only challenge in Teletech is that you should give your best shot in every call. Every call you should make sure that you will get a promoter score or else you'll get 1 detractor and get at least 10 promoter to pass your stats.
Salary / Benefits
They have good environment, friendly employees however after a year there are no increase in salary. More job opportunities, in terms of growth in tha company.
Salary / Benefits
The company helped me improve my communication skills, however just like any other BPO company, the workplace is toxic and busy. I enjoyed the free meals, free foods, especially the incentives which sometimes is 3x your salary.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
Good Training ground for undergraduates and fresh graduates, good company for those who wanted to be in the BPO industry and to have an experience in a Call Center environment
Pros
Good Trainings
Cons
Benefits and salary package needs t improve to be competetive
Salary / Benefits
-The company provides fun activities to motivate employees.
-The management is very supportive, thoughtful, and generous.

-Stressful work since the calls came mostly from irate clients.

-Most work schedule are night shift
Salary / Benefits
Lot of support from my coworker and manager since this is my first job. and the company with give you a change to work with them and help you improved your confident.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work deals with cx's regarding their bills, and/or the products and services they have from the company.
I learned how to deal with different types of cx's.

The Management is sometimes strict and not flexible to it's CSR's.

Workplace culture is diversified.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with irrate cx's.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different types of people over the phone and creating camaraderie with your team.
Pros
Monthly incentives, Quarterly incentives, Performance bonuses
Cons
Heavy phone calls.
Salary / Benefits
The work in Teletech is more fun. There is free lunch, plus monthly bonuses as long as the KPIs are reached.
Every month, you will receive extra income based on the score you made in Teletech, plus you get to have a perfect attendance bonus.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Wee-hour work
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot in this company,Where I experienced how to have a TEAM! Great people work here! They support each other and have fun at the same time.
Pros
amazing people to work with
Cons
lack of sleep
Salary / Benefits
TeleTech has a very healthy and good working environment which is one of their values "Live Life Passionately".
One more thing that I learned while working here at TeleTech is that they give you an opportunity to lead especially at work. That is to "Lead Everyday".
Salary / Benefits
Talent Acquisition hiring process is very unorganized
Management is showing and very evident of biased promotion

HR / Benefit processes are also slow.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot during my stay in Teletech. i became more productive. It was fun working there. Teletech gave me benefits and its a good place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Nothing but stress . To much pressure. But it's okay since I was able to adjust it just happened people around the work place are not that nice . .
Salary / Benefits
It is a place that you meet different kind of peoples with different beliefs in life but the working environment is quite different also because we are in grave yard shift
Pros
Good night differential
Cons
Not a permanent job
Salary / Benefits
Teletech offers a morning shift which helps its employees to have more time for their families and friends. A great company with a well supportive management!
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot during our training. The account itself was stressful because the scope of support is like handling different departments. So our management made sure to provide us a fun working environment.
Pros
Training
Cons
salary increase
Salary / Benefits
My first call center experience. I've got lots of unforgettable memories. I have lots of good friends. I love my job here as I interact with american customers. Our account was just dissolved that's why I left Teletech.
Salary / Benefits
The Company has a very Negligent set of personnel, I submitted my sickness notification and they submitted it to the government agency late. The doctor advised me to stop working already and the company did not provide any separation pay, cut my hmo so I can have my check ups, returned my sickness notification and advised to submit it myself, misplaced important documents and will not reply to your inquiries.
Pros
A good start
Cons
Bad Management