TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It's almost the same of how I worked in IBEX. People there are friendly and the work place is convenient enough to enjoy your job. The TLs are approachable and helpful. Salary is good.
Salary / Benefits
it,s a great experience working in a sales industry where i can gain possible sales to the cx and help their future needs ,
infact i learned a lot of new sales tecnique
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Team competition such like yelling when someone closed a sale is a typical day at work. I've learned how to overcome customers objection in order to close a sale. I like the management as they provide us the incentives that suit to our hard works. Workplace is perfect and you can't feel pressure. The hardest part of the job is when you got stuck on a call, encountered a lot of objections but a sale was not achieved. The most enjoyable parf of the job is once a customer is interested to your offers and a sure sale already and our Team lead is going to yell to recognize us.
Salary / Benefits
A night shift schedule, really tiring and stressful, though we have trainings on how to handle it. Still we enjoyed good benefits and with co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Got a review for this company on the previous page. But though, nice people that I am working with.. From management down to the maintenance team.