TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative4,426 reviews

Found 4,426 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,803 reviews

Not really good in the long run

Hard to get promoted if you don't have a backer or connection to the managers. Salary is really low but the job is so demanding.

ProductiveThey are not paying overtimesVery stressful accountYou need to meet all the metrics i believe they have 8 metrics that you need to pass for the month

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Toxic

It has great flexibility because you get to work from home.

This is a good company to work for. They train you to do your job even if you have little experience. It is very flexible because you get to work from home.

Great atmosphere

Training was a little scrambled but manageable the trainer was very friendly and informative through everything I just wish there was a little more organization.

Productive and work from here me

Good work from home job. Easy to request pto and vacation . Training is good and informative you just have to follow sops. The hardest part will be with rude customers and most enjoyable is when you actually get to help a member . Supervisors are always willing to hear you out and help you .

Great place to work at!

I really enjoy my job. I enjoy going to work everyday. The training was a little crammed and I wish I had more time, but overall, it’s a great company to work for!

Depend on what project you are on. You have no choice what project they put you on.

I was removed from my old project and placed on a project that if I was looking for a job I would never have applied to. Once on the project poorly trained and rushed into a field that has so much information to take in and constantly changing information. Over micromanaged. This information does not apply to every project, it differentiates between projects.

It's a good place to work depending on your campaign

It's a good place to work depending on campaign. Some campaigns are more demanding and stressful than others but have a slightly higher pay. Management is generally kind and understanding. However, it depends on campaign. There are productivity requirements to meet in each campaign and bonuses paid for meeting productivity goals. However, not meeting productivity requirements can lead to job suspension or termination.

Just a number

You can get laid off at any moment. Youre mainly on your own and on my first project, the training was not very sufficient. On my second project, we got a lot of training. It is not very consistent.

Good schedules

Good benefits with good scheduling, if you can handle working with an insurance company that will fight with you for any kind of actual coverage, and u can handle sitting in your home office with no distractions for 5days a week this will be good fit

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Hard to communicate with anyone.

Would work there again

Would recommend working there, great place to work. Fast paced,lots of learning opportunities,help management great HR team. It's a great at home position

Standard call center environment

If they didn't make sales a non-negotiable part of the job, it wouldn't be so terrible... but making it such a huge dependence on your performance score was stressful. Also, 12 weeks of training is a little excessive.

Steady but stressful

Good pay just mentally stressful. Was notified that employees would be heading back to site by the end of summer. Secure job if u are consistent with your calls

Talking on phone

Helping people get into their accounts or getting help with their account was main objective. The hardest part was trying to help elderly customers . wasn't always easy or possible

WFH is good

I work there a few years ago. I didn't like it. It was low pay, no benefits, and complex duties. A lot of technical issues. My supervisor was fast to respond. The only thing I like was working remotely.

Run fast!

Don't care about you. Worked for 2 and a half years for this company, the assigned job was taking a toll on my mental health and my job performance was suffering. Management did nothing after multiple talks to switch depts. I have seen so many great agents and managers replaced for bogus reasons and they don't care about tenure.

Customer service representative

Terrible place. Management was catty and petty. They were the only ones enjoying themselves because they got off the phones.Never work for a call centre.Bathroom breaks were timed. Write-ups for minor things.

Fun training zoom environment

If you are a single mother or a main carer to your child, please do not invest your time with this company because they may not support you and they are good in breaching job contract you signed.

Pros

Remote

Cons

7weeks training and does not support staff with young children because they are self centred.

Talent Acquisitions are horrible.

Talent acquisitions are liars. They give you a lot of false information. They let you wait for a month for nothing. They don't value their employees or applicants. Their self is the only that matters. They like to move your job offer or the day of your training. hard to communicate.

Official response from TTEC

June 26, 2022
Thank you for your honesty! We always welcome suggestions that can help us become better as a company. If you would like to share more about your experience, please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com

Good pay , poor management

Poor management really strict don't know why they set the bar so high if no one will be able to pass BARLEY resources last on during training , things and policy constantly changing need to keep up, trainers good at first than later leave you to dry depending on who it is . not linnet , Good pay and ways to be able to move up , if you do make it that far .Sometimes people that are leaders don't always know the answers . DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT EMPLOYE NEEDS . Not every answer has a good resource , Reviews from angry customers will make you fail. If you need to turn in equipment contact the managers directly they don't always keep track.

Pros

pay, offers, move up

Cons

poor management lack of employee interest and lack of help

Terrible JOB

Got Hired and made it to training just for them to fire me because I didn’t pass the test what kind of Job does that just fires people the whole point of training is to learn from the job my previous WFH job never done this none sense before this just is just Garbage would not recommend and theyre also all over the place doesn’t know how to train properly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits