TTEC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative626 reviews
Philippines626 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Teletech is fun and exciting. While learning and challenge combine in exciting environment. Exciting because company is bound by diverse culture, religion and races.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is my very first BPO as well as first work. I was new to the industry and I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I had my team to help me out with things until I managed to adjust and meet the expected metrics. I'm very thankful for TeleTech family and I would recommend this company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working on Teletech however it just pandemic happened why I decided to resign.They have a friendly environment and systematical as well. I cannot recommend if someone will look much better basic salary.
Salary / Benefits
The management is not that good with their employees. If you want to take a leave you better have an advance mindset, file your leave 3 months ahead since they don't have any from the HR to accept it as they only do online and it will be all site. No guarantee that you can ever take a leave. I experienced a leave for about 5-6 times only with my stay.
Salary / Benefits
It's always a fun day at work with my colleagues. Even though that we are at work and sometimes the pressure is high we are still having fun. We always go out to eat.
Salary / Benefits
In TTECH, I had so much fun and learned a lot from my everyday unique experience on my job. Everyday work is fun and memorable because of the people that surrounds me.
Salary / Benefits
Telecommunication for me is difficult because there's a lot products and services that you need to memorize and familiarize all of the information of your account.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be collaborative with other colleagues. Since it was my first time to work on a BPO company, the hardest part of my job there was handling an irate customer but my trainer there is very nice and very helpful. So I still did it well.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun in the beginning and as months passed it was favoritism from supervisors to their agents. And there were some instances that supervisors refused to help their fellow agents when there is an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
But it will still depend on the account that you are applying for.but overall it is a good company to work at. Trainers are reliable and helpful towards their trainees.
Salary / Benefits
MY previous company taught me how to be flexible and be a responsible person. They guide me on how to solve customers' issues, be flexible and goal-oriented person.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
high volume of calls but we were able to manage it
Salary / Benefits
Interesting work ,nice people,good training a fun place to work,team building no discrimination, ........................................................
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Shift work
Salary / Benefits
Its good to work with them because its weekdays and grave yard not bad at all. Having fun working and earned new friends also give and take on the work.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day and work experience. The training is good as well as the trainer itself that will give you confidence and very helpful and accomodating with all your concerns.
Salary / Benefits
The work is not that stressful compared to other companies, I am just speaking about the account i was with. Such a stable company. You will not lose a job unless you resign.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Low salary and health benefits
Salary / Benefits
Teammate are the best but management, managers are the worst benefit are hard to claim even you provided already all the needed doc it will still be delayed and it will take you months following it up hr wont help you.
Salary / Benefits
In the workplace, we take in phone calls and assist customers with their concern and making sure that we resolve issues at a timely manner. I have learned that every callers has their own personalities and to not take their rants and complaints personally because if I do, it will only make my day bad. The management is fine, there are some flaws, but, as long as you have a goal, you will just ignore them. I enjoy being with my colleagues as they make our job easier to handle.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and strong support system. Constant product update. Every one are well informed. The company is giving more priority to the employees welfare.Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
working in teletech is really fun. It was a good stepping stones and the management are awesome. You will be on a good set of people around you and you'll lean a lot from everyone.
Salary / Benefits
The teletech itself is really competitive and understanding in regards with their employees plus the salary is really worth it but I think the difficulty and level of stress in work is definitely base on the account youre into.