TTEC
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

TTEC Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Customer Care Specialist6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
no stress.good people and great pantry al lot of friendly faces.accessible to where i was staying.easy to get there also they have appraisal every year.
Salary / Benefits
Cool and productive OM. Super friendly securities. They do not pressure you if you keep failing the metrics, instead they'll have a lot of prices, foods, and GCs to be given away to keep you motivated
Pros
Salary, Environment, Culture, Salary
Cons
Transpo
Salary / Benefits
The first company that I worked for as their CSR and TSR support. I can say that if you are a first timer of the industry, this company is the best one to start with.

Why? Almost all supervisors and operation managers came from this company. They have the best training so far compared to those other companies. They will not let anybody down or far from being promoted. They will approach and teach you well to become a performer.

Compensation and Benefits are competitive. They always deliver what they promised as they believed that their employees are more important as they were part of the business and that they make strong relationship between the company and the clients.
Pros
One of the best BPO companies
Salary / Benefits
My first call center, I was glad I have been apart of this company cause it really molded me to become a good agent from the way how they manage it. Though the compensation at that time was not good but who cares about the money when you're working in a place where the FUN word is found. I did not regret working with Teletech because it did teach me how to become a good representative and good evaluator where you weigh the fun from working.
Pros
Fun
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Supervisor's are willing to help anytime and was being helpfull to other agents. Giving real time feedback thru coaching and each after call they listen to.
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working on this company, very convenient since its near out house
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?