TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative35 reviews
Philippines35 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The first customer service experience that I had which helped me a lot in improving my communication skills and social skills as I met a lot different personalities of people.
Pros
incentives and recognitions
Cons
night shift and health risky
Salary / Benefits
They will set you up for success by letting you spend time learning the products and services, showing you how the work is done, giving you training and assessments to check your knowledge and helping you become ready before they put you into action.
Salary / Benefits
Good boss with a nice co workers, good company and management. A type of work perfect for newbies. Stressful but salary really pay offs. Thats all i can say.
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is a fun workplace this my second BPO company and it was great being in this company because all colleagues and supervisors are supportive. Supervisors are giving chances to the agents to learn everyday as much as possible.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job as a call center agent. Well teletech is a friendly place. People are great They help me grow and nourish me in building my career. Im really gratefull of my teletech family for such a wonderful experience. I love the working station also i love my team.. But i really have to resign to look for better opportunities here in cebu. God bless you all.
Pros
Friendly place
Salary / Benefits
no call no salary. most of team leaders keeps their customer satisfactory not their agents and they are concern the feelings of customer not to their agent sometimes they are nagging about the
1 low survey we've got for 50 calls but there is no appreciation of 49 calls without low survey.
Pros
free internet
Cons
comfortable sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
its fun working with teletech, not that toxic account.... bosses are nice, guards too, safe and reliable, but fixed salary not increasing, needs improvement on that, limited benefits, for tenured agents only applied
Pros
bday celebrations monthly for employees
Salary / Benefits
Learn a lot of new things in this company specially working in graveyard shift. All the people in this company is very accommodating. Such a great company.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in BPO..i enjoyed having the stress of people becoz I learned how to take care of my own stress.

Getting involved in peoples issues made me so eager to work hard to resolve their problems
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
Salary / Benefits
It is not that easy to be a consultant of a residential billing and sales but the good thing working in a call center like this account will enhance your communication skills and on how you explain the bills like where this and those charges came from and you can also offer a better plan to the customer. The environment is all good, along with the colleagues. It is just happened that their are lot of changes that we must have to follow which makes the consultants and also to the customers confusion that makes the job even harder. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit the metrics and got your monthly incentives no matter how stressful your job is.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
The incentives is not the worth that your expectations.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to handle the work under pressure and how to handle the customer for their complaints. Sometimes its hard to handle the customer if the not listening from explanation and it will be the reason why the customer will get angry.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
having so much fun inside the company working with them, i learn a lot how to deal with stress and managing my time to fulfill my duties and responsibilities on my job.
Salary / Benefits
Provide good training to the new staff. Learned a lot on customer service and marketing strategies from the training they have conducted. Good start for a fresh graduate from a University.
Salary / Benefits
when it comes to salary and benefits I can say i am getting what i needed.hardest ,work is easy but the hardest part of the job is when your immediate supervisor is not supporting you at all.enjoyable part of the job is you go out with friends after work and have team building sometimes
Salary / Benefits
the company is okay and can still have a lot of room for improvement, the is okay until the last few weeks before i left the company wherein they started implementing new rules which made it hard for the agents to cope up at first but at least the company is open for change to improve for the betterment of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Teletech Pampanga is a very productive and happy workplace. I enjoyed working here. But they are very strict when it comes to time and especially reliability. I was hired last January 23, 2017 up to this time.
Pros
meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Bonuses are still available, different from other companies that are really strict, can work wirhout any hassle, team leada are fun to be with, time management is also important, really love my job here
Pros
Free food
Cons
Mae up time
Salary / Benefits
Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.

As well as being loads of fun, days out can make great team-building exercises, even if you don’t fancy traditional ‘build a raft from drinking straws’ style team building days (we survived this zombie apocalypse together and had a great time).
Salary / Benefits
Being a Customer service representative is a very challenging work. Fixed night shift work, learning more on how to handle conflict situation and also how to take a calm conversation on a very irate customer. This work is the most challenging i have encountered but it was a fun work at the same time.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
fair breaks
Salary / Benefits
Usual to encounter everyday a good and concern of a different kinds of clients.
I've learned a lot from a different kind of concern from a customer and figure out to resolve every problems that might been encounter in every calls.

I love working with my co workers.And the most hardest and enjoyed part is to resolved every concerns of the clients.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
A day in a life of a CSR would be taking calls and answering customer questions. Some of us works at daytime but in my case, I worked on the graveyard shift.

I improved my skills and my self-confidence during my time there and I also understood how the call center job worked.

The management is amazing. It gives full support to their employees.

My co-workers are amazing and fun to be with.

The hardest part of the job is when irate customers call you and insist you to do things that are not in your hands.

The most enjoyable part of the job is basically my co-workers. We support each other during good and hard times.
Pros
Free lunch, good amount of salary, good benefits
Cons
Working long hours, Lack of sleep (graveyard shift)