TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent189 reviews

Found 189 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,803 reviews

Learned a lot and Fun mates

I miss my Team mates and Seniors. friendship is always there. learned a lot about networking and technician works. Fixing computers and Assembling a station is so fun

No Room for Growth

If you start out as an agent then you will always be an agent because you're not eligible for their 3 categories: Professional, Management, Executive. This would be okay, if you weren't made to believe there is an actual opportunity to promote from within. Hard work will not qualify you as you will be already deemed as "Ineligible". It's a job and that's it.

Appears to be a negative environment

The training is an absolute joke ! The level of immaturity and lack of seriousness is unbelievable. The trainer jokes all day with the class and allows side conversations daily . I can already sense the skies being painted in a false sense. The trainer accidentally shared his teams screen and I saw how the team leads were talking down on new agents on the floor. Obviously , this is already appearing to be a toxic environment. Team leads grow up and say it to their faces !

Pros

Pay

Cons

Team leads that laugh at agents

June 8, 2022
We appreciate your candor. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more details: formeremployee.ttec.com

Beware Sudden Contract Loss

After a great deal of favoritism and the constant loss of good staff, the company reached a point where it could no longer retain employees and lost the contract in favor of another company.

Pros

Cons

No raises, poor management

June 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more details: formeremployee.ttec.com

Recruiting is full of misconceptions and lies pertaining to staff support and achieving confidence in adequate job performance

Staff is not able for help for most part. Interoffice skype is filled with team leads and supervisors discussing their weekend plans and what they're ordering for lunch.. and too often while Agents questions are Sitting in wait for questions to help Members holding online. All while Members are not to be left on Hold for more than 2 minutes. Making Agents (and ultimately the company), look incompetent. And then turn around and write Agents up for too long Hold Times, because we threw off Their metrics .

June 8, 2022
Your TTEC experience matters to us. Please visit formeremployee.ttec.com to give us more details.

Decent workplace if you need benefits and money. No room for growth

At the end of the day, customer service is customer service. If you want to advance out of that, you need to go someplace else. Call centers are draining no matter the company

Pros

Great benefits, great management. Mangers we’re very encouraging and helpful

Cons

Poor pay, you don’t know what your next project will be nor do you have a choice

May 11, 2022
Your experience is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Supportive and great work life balance

Management is great at helping you succeed. There is a lot of training, so you won't feel like you are lost or won't know what you're doing. The hardest part is dealing with the members, but they give all the tools you need to answer their questions.

Pros

Work from Home, Management, Co-workers

Cons

Strict Breaks, High Call Volume

March 30, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your time and kind words.

Lot of talk no follow through

Hyped up big words during training. No support from trainers or management once out. Zero contact from leadership to help you progress. The leads are so old is impossible to follow through.

Pros

Equipment provided, work from home.

Cons

Leadership, tedious, horrible sales leads from before 2000.

Good team communication during work.

Good place to work for flexibility and a work-from-home lifestyle. Not well suited for people who aren't flexible enough to train in new areas regularly.

February 11, 2022
Your positive insights assure us that we are providing our team members with an outstanding experience at TTEC. Thank you!

It was ok there.

It was ok there. However once they fire you. They lie to unemployment saying you quit. Management doesn't even know what goes on with their company. HR is omg!

February 11, 2022
Thank you for your honesty! Please provide us with more details at formeremployee.ttec.com to allow us to address your concern.

Supportive peers and management are always there when you need them.

Supportive peers and management are always there when you need them. They do give you extra hours that you can choose if you want them or not, and you can also take time off pretty easily if you need to.

Pros

work from home

Cons

you cover most expenses from working from home

February 11, 2022
We appreciate your positive feedback as we strive to offer the best working experience to our employees. We are happy to see you are feeling good at TTEC!

Decent Company just needs more structure

TTEC is 3rd party for USAA and other contracts but the people in those positions as management is horrible & super unorganized. They give you schedule options during training after passing licensing exam but, they dont give you the schedule they requested they give you what they want you to have and say they never “promised” you a scheduled option or time.

Pros

Work from home, off every Sunday

Cons

Quick training, unorganized

Flexible being remote but terrible hours.

Ttec lack flexibility when it comes to work schedule. You dont pick your work time or days and it is almost impossible to get it changed. Team leads are too busy to care about your situation or provide assistance.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

Terrible work days and hours.

Really great opportunity to work from home and get paid well

Ttec is a very good company to work for. Not only is it remote but they pay good depending on which department you choose. The department I work for doesnt give a whole lot of support to the agents while on the phones but it is overall an awesome Company.

Pros

Good pay, remote, good break times, if need be equipment is provided, paid training

Cons

Not alot of after training support

Average Virtual Call Center Environment

There is very little training, high volume calls, and little downtime. Every second is monitored and counted. Managers are great and try their best, but you are at the whims of whatever client you're working on.

Pros

Coworkers and management

Cons

Dependent on which project you get assigned to.

Great place to work at

The team leads are all awesome in the project I was working on. The company is very supportive and want you to do good and to advance and grow with the company. One of my favorite places to work at.

A Great Job!

I was a Customer Service Representative for Bank of America, working the Unemployment Cards. The surge felt disorganized at first. I had some very toxic leadership that seemed inexperienced in being Team Leads. However, once moving to Fraud, I got the best Team Lead and the most amazing team. We were offered permanent postitions even and I wouldn't have left but I was forced to due to a military move.

Pros

Easy to learn, work from home positions

Cons

Some Team Leads aren't the best

Company that doesn’t care

The pay is pretty great. The benefits are average. You may be able to come across a couple of team leads that actually cares about their employees the other ones are happy to be in a position of power and carry themselves as such. They do whatever upper management says with no voice of their own. You will only grow with the company if they like you. That means that you don’t have to have experience or knowledge to be a team lead you just have to be a person that does what they are told without questions.

Pros

Great Pay, Ok benefits, Fun activities

Cons

Poor Management, No Growth Opportunities, Low Morale, Unconsistent, Poor Training

Happy to work for TTEC

I have been working for TTEC for over a year and although there are some good and bad aspects, no job is perfect. In the beginning, I had to stay on top of the communication between us via emails to be hired. If you are not persistent another person may take your spot. The training was pretty good, but they do throw you out there to learn things on your own. You do have to be willing to find the answers on your own in some cases and be OK with a lot of changes/updates. I have been through several team leads and some were not very professional, but I have had some great ones as well. Sometimes you may not have a TL at all for a while, at least not for my project. TTEC does give you the opportunity to change your positions pretty easily if you are applying yourself and doing the right things and will contact you with other options. It really helps the monotony. The pay and benefits are great considering how easy the work is and you can't beat working from home. Overall, a great place to work. I am happy I found TTEC!

Pros

breaks, holiday pay, easy, work from home, helping people, moving up, more

Cons

some not so good team leads, angry customers, slow days, a lot of sitting

Whatever

Rise at 0400 for physical training, formation for the days briefing at 0800. Depending on which phase of training we were in, there would be either field movements, garrison training. or deployment preparations. I learned communication, leadership, loyalty, responsibility, accountability, combat life saving, public speaking, teaching. Management was top notch. The best in the world.Co-workers were amazing. Literally fighting for your life and theirs. Hardest part of the job was coming to with the realization that you might actually die today. The most enjoyable part of the job was the comradery that was associated with being in constant life and death situations.

Overall a good job & work from home.

Basically you take calls for unemployment cards for Bank of America and verify card holders. I started in customer service and moved to fraud and then fraud tier 2. It’s very fast paced with a lot of calls. Customers can be difficult to deal with sometimes. Pay is above minimum wage but isn’t great. I have been working here for a year and for different departments, there aren’t any raises and the pay is the same no matter which department you work for. Policies and procedures change VERY FAST and can change daily so you have to be able to adapt to that. It can be stressful. There are always agents helping to answer questions. Time off is very good you get PTO and other hours that are paid you can take any time. Overall its not a bad job and you can work from home. I do recommend it if you need a job fast. Interview process is basically just a meeting with a huge group of people with someone telling you your date for training, there are no interview questions. Training is HORRIBLE and very unorganized you aren’t prepared at all for taking calls, but you learn as you go.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits