TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Santa Rosa City

Santa Rosa City93 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits sucks. Management wise they are great. This company is good for First timer who are looking for experience but not for someone looking for a "real income"
Salary / Benefits
The management is not that good with their employees. If you want to take a leave you better have an advance mindset, file your leave 3 months ahead since they don't have any from the HR to accept it as they only do online and it will be all site. No guarantee that you can ever take a leave. I experienced a leave for about 5-6 times only with my stay.
Salary / Benefits
My TTEC experience is unforgettable. I found family and friends there. I was handled by a noble supervisor that is very competitive and fair. All throughout, I learned about integrity in that company.
Salary / Benefits
The company has been in the industry since time immemorial. The company offers professional training that can help its employees to attain company's goal.
Salary / Benefits
The account I handled is easy, although a bit stressfull because there are times that the customer didn't receive their order and they were irate maybe due to hunger. The account I handled started off as a blended account then later on as voice account.
Salary / Benefits
Overall nice experience. Good training ground for newbies with no BPO experience. Work environment is not stressful and full of enthusiasm. Balanced work life
Salary / Benefits
It really helps me to grow as a leader, as an individual. I earned a bunch of colleagues. Working on this company is life changing. I can say it is an awesome experience.
Salary / Benefits
the location isaccessible to transportation , malls , church restaurant. The environment is cool and eco friendly. ideal place because near on my residence just mins away via slex
Salary / Benefits
The first customer service experience that I had which helped me a lot in improving my communication skills and social skills as I met a lot different personalities of people.
Pros
incentives and recognitions
Cons
night shift and health risky
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is the first call center job that I had. I liked it, but the salary package cannot compensate for anyone's daily needs. And there is no leniency when someone is sick. even with medical records.
Salary / Benefits
This is the very first job that I had, enjoyed 15 months doing ADSL technical support for end user. Have to stop working since currently studying and working at the same time.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation and Benefits okay, has a good working environment, workmates are friendly and easy to get along with but politics everywhere and management easily changes decisions.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management is not good.
Salary / Benefits
Good Training ground for undergraduates and fresh graduates, good company for those who wanted to be in the BPO industry and to have an experience in a Call Center environment
Pros
Good Trainings
Cons
Benefits and salary package needs t improve to be competetive
Salary / Benefits
Good learning experience with a so so compensation. wasnt happy with the way how management runs, a little politics included but thanks for the experience.
Salary / Benefits
- Working at Teletech is a great experience and it helps to to improve my communication skills.
- I learned how to deal people especially American's.

- They have the good ambiance, sleeping quarters for employee's who needs power nap, clean comfort room and good office to work for.

- The hardest part of my job is to deal with irate customer which may lead you to received some profanity and abusive words from the customers even it's not your fault. Also i have difficult time waking up so early in the morning.

- What I really enjoy most is the working balance schedule because my team belongs to morning shift. I can say that I am lucky because I have team lead that is very hands on to us and teach us how to be the best agent. Always gives time for coaching to improve more and to avoid mistakes. And also I belong to a Awesome team.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
8 hours shift only
Salary / Benefits
the job was fantastic on the starting months. however, the customer email volume gradually decreased, and thus we had frequent forced leave. there were weeks that we only worked 70% of our supposed to be total working hours.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment was okay.
Learned new things and technical knowledge.

Fun people and management.

Most enjoyable was the training.

Overall experience was great.
Salary / Benefits
Ttech has been my home for 6 years. They trained me to be a good person and a good leader. The company has variety of training for different position and it served me well.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced environment. Amazing workmates. Humble and approachable superiors. People, staff and employees in other departments are also good. Relaxed dress code is a bonus.
Salary / Benefits
They give proper training, coaching and guidance to their employees. The company also encourages internal promotion and career-growth, which makes it a perfect place to start one's BPO career.
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day I personally start it with a silent prayer for me to have a good and positive calls. Everyday for me is a learning day, different customers different scenarios that I need to handle and provide them good experience while solving customers concern. The management is good as well as the workplace. For me the hardest part of the Job is not totally in the office. The transportation going to the office is a challenge for me. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit your targets, metrics, we get incentives.