TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City168 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is my very first BPO as well as first work. I was new to the industry and I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I had my team to help me out with things until I managed to adjust and meet the expected metrics. I'm very thankful for TeleTech family and I would recommend this company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working on Teletech however it just pandemic happened why I decided to resign.They have a friendly environment and systematical as well. I cannot recommend if someone will look much better basic salary.
Salary / Benefits
Telecommunication for me is difficult because there's a lot products and services that you need to memorize and familiarize all of the information of your account.
Salary / Benefits
overall experience was great. I've met good people and great leaders.
this is where I hone my skills as an associate as well as a WFM Professional. :)
Salary / Benefits
A typical day and work experience. The training is good as well as the trainer itself that will give you confidence and very helpful and accomodating with all your concerns.
Salary / Benefits
In the workplace, we take in phone calls and assist customers with their concern and making sure that we resolve issues at a timely manner. I have learned that every callers has their own personalities and to not take their rants and complaints personally because if I do, it will only make my day bad. The management is fine, there are some flaws, but, as long as you have a goal, you will just ignore them. I enjoy being with my colleagues as they make our job easier to handle.
Salary / Benefits
The teletech itself is really competitive and understanding in regards with their employees plus the salary is really worth it but I think the difficulty and level of stress in work is definitely base on the account youre into.
Salary / Benefits
Fun doing business. I worked with very professional people where employees and clients collaborate with each other.they value employees well being and conducts townhall meetings timely.
Salary / Benefits
Ttec is a good company. They are not strict and provide an accommodating people and a good workplace. The location of office is very accessible. And, the work hours is morning which is better.
Salary / Benefits
You will be answering calls, help the customers with there concerns, such as billing, technical or sales. The hardest part of the job is interacting to people with different personalities.
- relaxed yet tedious
- best practices

- the best management team are no longer with the company. those who run the company are only based on tenure

- pleasant

- dealing with clients

- the people
Salary / Benefits
I love challenges specially when exploring things or task that i have few knowledge of. Working on a minimal supervision gives me enough time to research and study assignment and tasks given to me and that it promotes growth and knowledge within myself.
Salary / Benefits
Its been a great challenge for me to be part of TTEC. Management and colleagues have a full support to achieve your goal, though there is always a tough times for me however I take it as an opportunity to level up ans to strive more.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are nice and good working environment. They gave us a break in 12nn. The hardest part of the job is the discrepancy of the employees requirements it they spent a long time to search a file.
Salary / Benefits
Adversive challenging good communication peaceful learning growth open to adjustments cooperative my manager is considerate happy and goal oriented. See to it that we will all learn individually and love the environment
Salary / Benefits
Given me opportunity. Had a great work with coworkers , very competitive. Team leaders has compassion with agents. Thumbs up with the environment and facilities.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working in this company, as it provides me my good knowledge advancement in my skills, they provide training and working with people gives good working environment. Full of Positivity and Team Work.
Salary / Benefits
Low salary heavy workload unstable programs poor company benefits such as medical and financial low opportunities for a career growth due to lack of new programs and projects
Salary / Benefits
Career growth is there for those employees. Also, it is imperative that you'll need to perform really well and be consistent at all times for you to be recognized.
Salary / Benefits
It is a nice environment to work with especially for beginners. You can find a good management here and leadership that is in place. Everyday is a learning experience here to improve your skills.