TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Pasay

Pasay133 reviews
Salary / Benefits
People are nice, friendly, happy environment, nice food in pantry, a lot of activities, tl's are nice, approachable but some are not, station is not enough sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be collaborative with other colleagues. Since it was my first time to work on a BPO company, the hardest part of my job there was handling an irate customer but my trainer there is very nice and very helpful. So I still did it well.
Salary / Benefits
But it will still depend on the account that you are applying for.but overall it is a good company to work at. Trainers are reliable and helpful towards their trainees.
Salary / Benefits
The work is not that stressful compared to other companies, I am just speaking about the account i was with. Such a stable company. You will not lose a job unless you resign.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Low salary and health benefits
Salary / Benefits
To be honest i love working in TTech specially with my colleagues. I've been in the company for more than 8 years and i'm so thankful to the management. I already told them when i started that I'm not fluent in English and not good in computer as well but they decided to hired me and teach me for everything. The company provide everything that you need to succeed and achieve your goal for your work. TTech have a lot of programs that you can seek as well when you need it.
Salary / Benefits
the employees are hands on in their intern, they guide you and gives opportunity to develop your skills. I learned that even the smallest details is important because one mistake can affect the output.
Salary / Benefits
Job is easy but stressful because of the variety of customers that need to be catered for. Nonetheless, the environment is very light and the team leaders are very encouraging.
Salary / Benefits
I worked with Teletech in Pasay for over 3 years. I can definitely understand for being non rehireable for a couple of months but non rehireable permanently when I never even actually had an opportunity to work for the company is ridiculous. I didn't do anything wrong and I was once a top performer. I did immediate resigned due to medical issues but with valid med cert.
Salary / Benefits
They have good environment, friendly employees however after a year there are no increase in salary. More job opportunities, in terms of growth in tha company.
Salary / Benefits
Since it was a call center company you will expect more calls and stressful days. Also, you will need to advise your TL if you are going to restroom. No chance of going to it freely
Salary / Benefits
I learned the working environment inside a BPO company like ttec. Although we have no salary, i realy enjoyed working there along with my colleagues. N
Salary / Benefits
I have worked as csr, tsr, sales, chat and back of house at the same company for 4 years.

It helped me a lot to learn a lot of things on how you can executive an excellet customer service .
Salary / Benefits
Working in TTEC is such a great opportunity. I was able to build my confidence. I've learned a lot of knowledge such us, on how to identify the customer's needs and on how to give a quality service that can satisfy the customer. The hardest part of the job is when i feel like my customer is not satisfied to the service. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when i feel that the customers are very satisfied to the service that i provided to them. Also, when i have a new learning everyday.
Salary / Benefits
-got longest time spent for interview
-they have day shift account

-work environment are too fast paced

-not good for weak individuals

-you can be promoted in a span of 3-5 months if you’re performing well
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of cool people in this company. We treated each other as family. Stayed here for almost 8 years. Though the work is stressful, my colleagues made the stay worthwhile.
Salary / Benefits
It was my first time to work in a BPO company. At first, I was nervous but when I met my colleagues and became friends. I enjoyed it a lot. I also learned a lot of things from our tenured agents, team captain, and team leaders. I'm very thankful because before the account got removed from the company, I am one of the agents who experience the love and cooperation from my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. The management listens to the employees. We enjoy work life balance through the different activities prepared by the management.
Pros
Generous boses
Cons
Not so competitive salary
Salary / Benefits
The company served as a great platform for me to improve my way of thinking as an employee in a big company and also for me to improve my skills most specially in communication and working as a team member.
Salary / Benefits
There is somewhat work-life balance. Salary is good for newbies, in my account/program, the management is good, though there are some bad eggs(it's not a BPO if there's none) but not like other BPO companies I have worked for(Abysmal to summarize). And since it's a day-shift account, I liked it. For advancement, yeah, it's all political.
Pros
client based employee appreciation
Cons
no advancement for the common folk
Salary / Benefits
Management is awesome.but career growth is too low. Working place is fantastic. That shift is great since its a morning shift schedule. Hard core selling.
Pros
Morning shift
Cons
No career growth
Salary / Benefits
It felt like they robbed us from a good paying company. They set us up in a food delivery service company but then it got dissolved. Moved us to a difficult account without raising our salary.