TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Iloilo City

Iloilo City70 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Company provide a very low Salary. Company focus on technology over manpower. No HR on site all are via chat or ticket platform for all querries and request
Salary / Benefits
Company is good and priority is the people working for them and they give good benefits and other incentives if you have good performance and they have good management.
Salary / Benefits
I was a fresh grad and is searching for a job. I landed in TTEC for experience and curiority to find growth. I realized that it is normal that in a BPO, you will really undergo subtle changes in the system and pressure from higher ups, but with proper training and determination to learn and adjust to the account, you'll excel in the field.
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable workplace and trainings are amazing. Staff and team leaders are approachable and always willing to help in any way they can. Overall, I had a great experience.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Been with great team leaders. It offers low salary and no incentives like other BPOs. Even if it has great people to work with in production floor, The higher up seems take no credits for loyal and tenured agents.
Pros
power hour
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
Friendly and cool environment with overtime hours available. My expectation is to have a harmonious business relationship with co-workers and the management.
Salary / Benefits
The company helped me improve my communication skills, however just like any other BPO company, the workplace is toxic and busy. I enjoyed the free meals, free foods, especially the incentives which sometimes is 3x your salary.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
TELETECH -ILOILO is a productive ,secure and fun workplace with great incentives like the sales incentives.Great benefits as well especially the HMO.The site is very much accesible to everything,the malls,banks,church and schools.The bosses are approachable and open door policy is observed in the workplace so it is easy for employees to let the management know of their opinions and suggestions.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
away from home
Salary / Benefits
Despite the low compensation for a very big compay, they really know how to take care of their employees in terms of benefits. The facilities and maintenance is top notch. They provide almost everything that an employee could look for. They have a sleeping quarter for people who live far away. A clinic and a sick hotline for in case you fall ill.
Pros
A lot of benefits
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Teletech invests in great tools to ensure the work is seamless and very productive. Their database is so amazing you get to have everything by just opening one tool
Salary / Benefits
Please think carefully about any BPO. I personally dont recommend it.

It may seem like an easy way to get cash but it will destroy your health and all the employees there are in debt.
Pros
Lax work attire
Cons
Very demanding and the management is corrupted.
Salary / Benefits
You must know how to adjust in every schedule. You might be working graveyard shoft most of the time. Working overnight is a hard thing to do but changing your sleeping hours is the most difficult one.
Pros
Great staffs
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
busy as always. always improvised in the middle of the call make sure you resolve customers issue. Management is strict though it has its advantages. It has nice work environment.
Salary / Benefits
The work in Teletech is more fun. There is free lunch, plus monthly bonuses as long as the KPIs are reached.
Every month, you will receive extra income based on the score you made in Teletech, plus you get to have a perfect attendance bonus.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Wee-hour work
Salary / Benefits
I've been with teletech for 8 months after graduation. It has been a fun, exciting stressful and exhausting 8 months of my life. But the most important thing is I helped my family a lot in terms of finance and other things I need and I want.
Pros
Benefits and Salary
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Salary / Benefits
persons working in this company may with high or low position are easy to be with. Open in any suggestion and good in handlng employees. will trained company who trained every employee to be a good working individulas and making everything possible.
Pros
lot of activities to join.
Salary / Benefits
Fun trainings, Longer training duration which allows trainees to learn every step of the process. Trainers and supports helps trainees well especially in handling every customer's concerns.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is fun and management is accomodating. We are given good trainings and opportunity to develop ourselves. There are allowances provided upon regularizatjon
Salary / Benefits
TELETECH is one of the best company that i've worked. The management are good and they provides good benefits to its employees. trainers who teach us during our training are good in discussion and guide us when we already take in calls.
Salary / Benefits
teletech gave me a chance to learn and gain experience.
I didn't intend to leave its just so happened that me and my partner will be transferring to a different place.
Pros
paid overtime
Cons
supervisors with attitude
Salary / Benefits
I'm a call center agent. My account is Obama care. I recieved calls from a doctors and clinics in the united states. We assist them through helping to find the accounts of the customers. My workplace is good because of a fun environment. And I loved that job
Pros
Etc
Cons
Hours