TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Dumaguete

Dumaguete59 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was fun in the beginning and as months passed it was favoritism from supervisors to their agents. And there were some instances that supervisors refused to help their fellow agents when there is an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
A friendly community to work, a healthy workplace and a good company to grow with. Workmates and supervisors are accommodating especially the tenured ones.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and strong support system. Constant product update. Every one are well informed. The company is giving more priority to the employees welfare.Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very cozy. Not noisy and friendly people.. I also experience how we should took initiative to do our work. And grow. The fun stuff are when we perform group that related to our work..
Salary / Benefits
I have been with teletech for 12 years and has been satisfied fully with their employee programs. I have been in a comfort zone and will be extending my knowledge out of the circle.
Pros
Casual wear attire
Cons
Stressful environment
Salary / Benefits
The type of work is difficult and the toxic environment is making it worse. I believe it has something to do with the management. The management before was very good. They supported their employees and motivates them to be productive.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great company all in all. The people you work with are friendly and not judgmental. It's a company that encourages teamwork but also wants you to excel individually and be independent. The only con would be the low salary compared to other BPO companies so I dont recommend it to people who wants to only advance their career because they want to earn more. In conclusion, it is a great place to learn and grow as a customer representative.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
I had the best call center job experience.
I was able to meet new people and the workplace is fun.

I was able to learn more things and introduced to learning more.
Pros
Health Care benefits, employee appreciation, company outings.
Cons
I have to travel going to work.
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is nice, easy to ease your way in and out of zone. the hardest part of the job for me, is to figure out and fully understand the customer's inquiries.
Salary / Benefits
My previous team leader doesn't know how to take good care of his/her agent. Aside from that, everything works well. Good salary and expensive meals on their cafeteria
Pros
On time breaks and good working environment
Cons
Changing of schedules
Salary / Benefits
I been with Teletech for 5 years and this recent year i am not happy with the environment anymore as i am not happy with the management. account is so stressful.
Salary / Benefits
I was not able to enjoy much due to low or poor management specially with the supervisors. They are not capable sometimes I would think we know more than our superiors
Salary / Benefits
Everyone including the trainers, colleagues, and managers are very fun to work with. The company always looks into each employee's benefit and growth.
Pros
Awesome management
Salary / Benefits
The management is good, co-workers are very friendly, but the only let down is the compensation. The work isn't worth the salary they give. The account is quite difficult.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job as a call center agent. Well teletech is a friendly place. People are great They help me grow and nourish me in building my career. Im really gratefull of my teletech family for such a wonderful experience. I love the working station also i love my team.. But i really have to resign to look for better opportunities here in cebu. God bless you all.
Pros
Friendly place
Salary / Benefits
It was a quite place to work with. All I can see was employees were busy and serious with their work. What I've learned while working there is that value your time.
Salary / Benefits
Teletech has been my comfort zone, it brings me a lot of memories together with my collegues my supervisor and bosses. Being part of them is a big opportunity for me
Pros
Incentives, free lunch every friday
Cons
Long hours at work
Salary / Benefits
I can really say that teletech really helped me to grow as an individual, I was able to learn a lot of things, the people and the company itself is really nice.
For me the hardest part of the job is to work on graveyard and get scolded by the customers, but that's really normal.

The most enjoyable part of the job is I am always excited to go to work because of my workmates all of them are really nice and approachable, our trainer and team leads are always motivating us.
Pros
Free Meal to all birthday celebrants
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work involves assessing the voice and non-voice customer service representatives on their communication skills. Feedback is provided after.
Pros
Fun events on-site and off-site
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
It was my footstep working in teletech and excting because it was my first company. I've learned how to handle customer service to handle different kinds of personality. the Management is not that really great as they are not transparent with everything they do to improve the workstation. The hardest part of the Job is working with a political working environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is assisting customers of their concern over the phone.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, health care
Salary / Benefits
Come to office early as possible
Work with passion

Communicate with my co comrades in the work smoothly respect to the elite customer specially to our team leader
Pros
8 Hours
Cons
1 Hours