TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City52 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.
Salary / Benefits
Well its fine and very friendly co-workers , but there are situations sometimes that our Team leads are not cooperating with some of our ideas but the environment is cool.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment, friendly people, fun and work life balance. I was assigned in Best Buy account and my job is to recommend best gadgets for the customers of what suits them.
Salary / Benefits
Working in TTEC was a great experience. I learned a lot of new things, meet different types of people. It helped me improve my customer service skills and of course it helped me how to associate myself with different people with different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Ttec company is indeed excellent. They have not only assure to the customers to be able to have a good customer service, they also give things to compensate with their agents good work.
Salary / Benefits
Great place, great people, wonderful work culture that provides competitive pay and efficient training. The management was helpful and approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Salary / Benefits
Working at ttec made me a better person, it taught me how to interact with different type of persons everyday, Ttec has also given great opportunities, nevertheless i have to leave the company to look for a greener pasture since i am now having a kid and needs more income to raise my family.
Salary / Benefits
this company has given me a lot to think about because they treat me better than my earliest company.

they have more freedom and the staff are like friends, i don't know maybe because of the people working there has the same age as me like the manager has the age 2 to 3 years older than me i'm glad i worked in very lively place. it is to soon for me to lest the company but my experience there was great
Pros
Good Atmosphere
Cons
Vto
Salary / Benefits
it,s a great experience working in a sales industry where i can gain possible sales to the cx and help their future needs ,
infact i learned a lot of new sales tecnique
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
the company provided work-life balance. it helps me to improve my personal and career growth. i really enjoyed my stay with my previous company because we treat each other as a family.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Teletech has been so much fun at the same time, I get to learn a lot of things. We have a lot of fun activities and training to improve our skills. All the people I'm working with, from the Site director down to the Mangers and Team Leaders are all friendly. Part of Teletech's culture is the no door policy, which means that you can talk directly to the higher management to seek help or if you need any advise. The challenging part of the job for me are the sudden changes especially with the processes. The most enjoyable part is knowing new people and meeting new friends.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Unpaid OTs
Salary / Benefits
The workplace was very pleasant, I enjoy watching TV every break and lunch break in the pantry area. Food is good you don't really have to go outside since there is a food to buy in the pantry area. All in all the experience is great.
Salary / Benefits
good vibe , friendly people which ables to allow you to learn new skills and meet people who would guide you along the way and shape you to be a better CSR prior to the job on site
Pros
end of shift, early outs
Cons
Overtime, Not Approved Leaves
Salary / Benefits
It is an Australia based Telecommunication account, the good thing about the account is it is following day shift. The work environment is fun and productive.
Pros
A lot of changes that give employees an additional skills.
Cons
business required log out
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is a great place to work. Diversity is present, people respect each other, there is a clear sense of direction, goals and targets. There is fulfillment and purpose.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is good we can approach any time with our supervisors and of course our Team Leads help us whatever our concern is
I've learned to manage my time to value my job

but one of the hardest part of my job is that I hate having voluntary time out which is push us to under time which the reason why were here in this city is to work for my family but anyways I really enjoy my life working on this company their is such a wonderful friend that I meet.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Voluntary time out
Salary / Benefits
My salary back then was the ideal rate. People are fun to work with. Targets were challenging but it helped me in so many ways as well. It helped me to find ways how to better my work.
Salary / Benefits
First bpo kmjob i got way back 2007, and up until now i have never heard any negative reviews. In short a great company to work in. How i wish one of these days i can have same opportunity to work in that prestigious company..
Salary / Benefits
This company is a great asset to me. This help has really brought out the potential in me. I am very satisfied with my job and always eager to work harder to excel in my career. Gives a great role
that have been playing in my life immeasurable,always been grateful for all help and continued support.
Pros
freebies and perks
Salary / Benefits
very friendly working place. very friendly management. accommodating hands and very nice interms of incentives and bonuses............................