TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Cainta

Cainta74 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It's is like working in a company that is full of your friends. They practice gender equality. They still offer job to some oldies as long as these peeps can still handle calls. Supervisors are very approachable. They have a competitive salary. Promotions are real.
Pros
Promotion is real
Cons
No free lunch
Salary / Benefits
no stress.good people and great pantry al lot of friendly faces.accessible to where i was staying.easy to get there also they have appraisal every year.
Salary / Benefits
I always feels like im home every time i go to TTECH and i love the environment they always make sure that they will give all of the employees needs and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I was part of Teletech for almost 13 years and this company became an avenue for me to learn a lot especially in the field of Customer Service and Leadership.
Teletech is a company offering no discrimination. We have employees with disability, over 60 years old and even highschool graduate. Theat were given the chance to work and excel.

Employyes were given proper training and offers promotion to allthose qualified. Though compensation is not as competitive as the others because of its provincial rate, employees still opted to stay because of the work atmosphere and friendly people.
Salary / Benefits
Good co worker Good employee and supervisor i learned alot in this company by helping clients an agent and i proved my communication skills also my self compedence
Salary / Benefits
TTEC is quite a good employer and it is multi national. Continues training are there to enhance employee. Although the salary pay in the Philippines is really that not good as most of the workers here tend to go outside the Philippines for work. The expenses here are not in good ratio with the minimum salary especially if you have a family with 2 children.
Pros
matrix bonus
Cons
healthcare 13th month pay.
Salary / Benefits
It was so fun working in the site however when they made a transition about your schedule, they want you to work 6 days in a week. And then your team lead will tell you to just follow your schedule. So disappointed and I lost my interest in this company.
Salary / Benefits
a fun place to work and explore good management and leaders especially, well .. well .. well, I recommend TeleTech for you to try that's all thankyou.
Salary / Benefits
All are perfect and awesome from the rank and file to the highest position in the company. They provide positive treatment to their employee. Benefits are good as well.
Salary / Benefits
The job is quite easy and I really have fun working here especially I have gained a lot of friends here and I improved my communication skills thanks to Teletech.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Ojt
Salary / Benefits
First company that i've been with and i have learned so many things from the actual word. I also met different types of people working in this lovely and very open company. I hope that i can still go back there if they can give me another chance but still Thank you Teletech for the 3 years. :)
Pros
The Company and the People
Cons
I can't think of anything to put in here. I'm sorry.
Salary / Benefits
• Assisting Clients with their queries.
• Encoding the personal information of the client

I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. My boss trusts me to produce high-quality work and results. I love that my job enables me to love and enjoy my other passions in life.
Salary / Benefits
Very poor management I bet not to apply to this company look for a different site if you wanted to be in teletech you can go to MOA or Cubao site....
Salary / Benefits
The HR department has an overall light atmosphere in it. They have many interns like me so the workload is not that heavy. The seniors are also patient in guiding newcomers so you won't have a hard time getting a grip of the workflow.
Pros
Free Wi-Fi
Cons
None really
Salary / Benefits
Since this is a BPO industry action is 24/7. It is always busy but fun as there are different issues being raised everyday. Working for Teletech as a Workforce specialist is challenging because it not only about reports but also how you handle pressure when there are issues encountered by operation that will affect the entire business.
This training ground for me is so memorable and I am grateful that here I was trained well by my managers and supervisors. They are very professionals and culture here is light and you feel that you belong. The management process is well organized.

Hardest part for me is to handle multiple accounts but the most enjoyable part is that I was able to overcome the challenges even I am handling multiple account. And I learned a lot not only skill wise but also here I learned people skills, technical and discipline.
Pros
Less Travel Time
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
It has a very good working environment but the pay is quite low. The bosses are approachable and supportive and the atmosphere is friendly. The work though is on shifting schedule
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The knowledge I gain from my internship company helps me a lot to improve my self as an I.T. . People there is also nice and friendly. And a good work place also.
Salary / Benefits
They offer low compensation but provides the best career opportunities for top performers. Secure work place but the equipment and office furnishings are old and a mess.
Pros
Career opportunities
Cons
Low pay
Salary / Benefits
Being a call center agents was like a roller coaster job, it'll make you laugh, nervous, angry and etc. but at the end of your shift you will learned a lot of thing how to stretch your patients, how to smile while talking but deep inside your angry to death hahaha. That's all.
Salary / Benefits
Only good for fresh grads that wants to have a quick job to try after graduating. The place is so dull and it feels unproductive to work at. Game lounge is boring, cafeteria sells mediocre tasting food for the expensive price
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun working environment with Telus. The most enjoyable part of the job was too dress up every week for our weekly engagement activities. The hardest was there were no commissions and incentives.I have learned so many thins like U.S and Australian cultures since I worked there for 6 years.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
low salary