TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews in Bacolod

Bacolod72 reviews
Salary / Benefits
We have a flexible working schedule at your choices. I learned to value customer services and promoting goodwill to people and clients. Management is so supportive in terms of growth and development. Marketing for me is such a rewarding job. I enjoy talking to people of all works of life across the globe. I find fulfillment in serving people. This is something where I belong. this is where I supposed to spend the rest of my life.
Pros
flexibility on working schedule
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
MY previous company taught me how to be flexible and be a responsible person. They guide me on how to solve customers' issues, be flexible and goal-oriented person.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
high volume of calls but we were able to manage it
Salary / Benefits
Good and Healthy environment, fun and professional workmates, impressive people and a life changing experience working in a BPO like Teletech Bacolod city.
Salary / Benefits
for almost 3 years that i am working in ttech, I've experienced a happy moments of my life. I love the people that I am working with and also the team leads that is always there supporting us.
But now i need to spend more time with my family.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is good and the people are also welcoming and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to work unequipped with knowledge and support before hitting the production floor
Salary / Benefits
people are more and more open when it comes to work, they explain things that can help each and everyone in that area, like you can take down notes and give your personal feedback on how you can handle things or troubles during work.
Pros
allowances
Cons
long breaks
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is one of the best BPO camponies i ever worked with not only my account is on day shift but the people, environment, incentives and benefits are really okay.
Pros
Free Gadgets, Lunch, Drinks
Cons
Regular work hours
Salary / Benefits
It was a good BPO as well. I was paid well. I handled a team. But then again, i still go do a graveyard shift which wasnt good for me as a mom and for my health.
Salary / Benefits
I worked 8 hours a day on a graveyard shift. I stayed almost 2 years in TeleTech because I like my schedule that starts at 1 am, 2am, 3am, or 4am. But when I was transferred to different supervisor who loves working at 9pm, 10pm and 11pm, my body tend to fall asleep during midnight. So, I learned that my body cannot work from 9 in the evening to morning. For me, thats the hardest part of the job. So far, I had no problem with my teammates, company's management or even customer on the phone.
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot. Great pay and benefits. Salary is okay. Perfect for starters. Managers and Superiors are friendly and knowledgeable. Also approachable.
Salary / Benefits
The company sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways with an elevated sense of purpose to improving the planet and humanity.People enjoy coming to work.
Pros
Good Food
Cons
Good Health
Salary / Benefits
recommend this company for someone whos looking for this type of work, good environment friendly co workers and can always learn more.no problems with management.
Pros
team building, bonuses
Cons
rude customers
Salary / Benefits
Teletech been mty second family, they help me to improve and develop personally and intellectually. I love all my client. the hardest part is only when i need to leave my work which it's been a big part of me. my work has been my reflection or shadow for more than 6 years.
Salary / Benefits
Workmates are easy to be with for staying almost two years company never had any major problems with the company overall, work environment is actually not stressful
Salary / Benefits
The company really thinks for the people, even though the salary does not compensate for the job position, they keep-up w/ the incentives & everything. the people from different departments cooperate w/ each other for the betterment of the company.

Everyday is an exiting day to go to work & to learn more by interacting w/ different contractor that services our equipment.
Pros
Family oriented Company
Cons
Long hrs/ 24/7 open
nice work place

sups are friendly

training rooms comfortable

cr is clean

schedules avail are good
Pros
free lunches
- day job
- learned how business is done in contact center

- great management and supervisor

- good culture very nice people

- taking supcalls are the hardest part of the job

- getting to learn new things is really great given the fact that our scope of support is almost anything under the sun when it comes to internet functions
Salary / Benefits
a very positive day at work ,pressure and stress is accompanied by hardwork ,harwork plus determination gives you a high quality of customer service that leads you to a stable positon or even a higher position.i learned a lot of things from teletech esp. fromthe coaching sessions from my supervisors that helped me boost up my confidence and handle different kinds of scenarios.esp handling irate customers.. the most fun part of being part of this company is being awarded for the hardwork you contribute
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
reshuffled monthly from diffrent supervisors
Salary / Benefits
The benefits are good. It is quite normal to get pressured for the stats since they are a call center industry. If you are healthy then this is a great job for you, but if you are not, don't try to apply in any of a call center at all..
Salary / Benefits
I love working in Teletech its a fun work place and stress free.. Not so strict that you can approached anybody specially your team mates.. Schedules are fine.
Salary / Benefits
Our monthly Bonus is not given at the exact date as promised when we are hired from the very beginning. And Approve credits for vacation and sick leave are not taken care off right away by HR office.

Campaign is Great as well as the people in the productions its the HR personnel
Pros
Reliability Bonus, Performance Bonus
Cons
Limited Breaks