TTEC

TTEC

TTEC Employee Review

It was ok

To understand for yourself what it means to go into this field, is something you're going to have to do for yourself in order get a better perspective of things ok.

Not really good in the long run

Hard to get promoted if you don't have a backer or connection to the managers. Salary is really low but the job is so demanding.

Organized and Fun

Organized and most of the requests are just a finger away (automated). They offer standard salary and compensation, but not as good as other companies offer.

Official response from TTEC

June 26, 2022
We appreciate your feedback, and we are committed to using comments like yours to improve our employee experience. Thank you.

Talent Acquisitions are horrible.

Talent acquisitions are liars. They give you a lot of false information. They let you wait for a month for nothing. They don't value their employees or applicants. Their self is the only that matters. They like to move your job offer or the day of your training. hard to communicate.

Official response from TTEC

June 26, 2022
Thank you for your honesty! We always welcome suggestions that can help us become better as a company. If you would like to share more about your experience, please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits