TTEC
TTEC Employee Review

Everyone there is nice.

May 28, 2020
I learned to be collaborative with other colleagues. Since it was my first time to work on a BPO company, the hardest part of my job there was handling an irate customer but my trainer there is very nice and very helpful. So I still did it well.
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Lipa
Working with Teletech is fun and exciting. While learning and challenge combine in exciting environment. Exciting because company is bound by diverse culture, religion and races.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
July 27, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.
July 30, 2020
Same location
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) - Pasay
People are nice, friendly, happy environment, nice food in pantry, a lot of activities, tl's are nice, approachable but some are not, station is not enough sometimes.