TTEC Employee Review

Competitive

May 24, 2020
It's almost the same of how I worked in IBEX. People there are friendly and the work place is convenient enough to enjoy your job. The TLs are approachable and helpful. Salary is good.
October 30, 2018
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - philippines cebu city
it,s a great experience working in a sales industry where i can gain possible sales to the cx and help their future needs ,
infact i learned a lot of new sales tecnique
Pros
free lunches
Cons
March 14, 2017
Same role
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Team competition such like yelling when someone closed a sale is a typical day at work. I've learned how to overcome customers objection in order to close a sale. I like the management as they provide us the incentives that suit to our hard works. Workplace is perfect and you can't feel pressure. The hardest part of the job is when you got stuck on a call, encountered a lot of objections but a sale was not achieved. The most enjoyable parf of the job is once a customer is interested to your offers and a sure sale already and our Team lead is going to yell to recognize us.
September 25, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Lipa
Working with Teletech is fun and exciting. While learning and challenge combine in exciting environment. Exciting because company is bound by diverse culture, religion and races.
Pros
Incentives
Cons