TTEC
TTEC Employee Review

Competitive and stress free workplace to be with

June 22, 2020
Teletech is my very first BPO as well as first work. I was new to the industry and I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I had my team to help me out with things until I managed to adjust and meet the expected metrics. I'm very thankful for TeleTech family and I would recommend this company to my friends.
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Lipa
Working with Teletech is fun and exciting. While learning and challenge combine in exciting environment. Exciting because company is bound by diverse culture, religion and races.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
July 27, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.
May 29, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Novaliches
Telecommunication for me is difficult because there's a lot products and services that you need to memorize and familiarize all of the information of your account.